Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask a Medium! Your paranormal questions answered!

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:24 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 1299 Total Views

I would like to be your personal spiritual adviser! Any questions you have no matter how silly they may be please feel free to ask away. I or other members of the group can help! If you don't feel like posting a question publically please sent myself or other members a personal message.

Before you ask away just remember...there's no such thing as a fortune teller. Some common questions I've been asked in the past included. "what are this weeks lottery numbers?" or "when will I die?" If I knew the answers to these questions I would be a zillionaire!

Ricki

by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nutellatoast
by Member on Aug. 6, 2007 at 3:25 PM
hi i would like very much to contact my father, he died 9 years ago,i have tried different things  but no success, i even asked him to come in to my dreams but nothing, i dont know what is the problem,i wonder if he is mad at me for not going to his funeral, any help would be so appreciate it, thanks
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 3:42 PM
Hi. Unfortunately contacting a specific loved one isn't as easy as tuning into your local radio station. I've done readings for people where people came through and the sitter was actually disappointed it wasn't someone else. I recall a specific time where I was doing a reading for a gal who recently lost her mother and was desperate for her to come through. Well I told her of a gentleman who was a woodworker and had cherry print wallpaper in his kitchen and I said his name was Al. The woman sat there staring at me and said "yes that's my father but I wanted to hear from my mother" I was flabbergasted to say the least.

I can tell you that sometimes it's just not easy for a spirit to get through. Just as it's not easy for us to receive messages. A lot of time Im actually surprised I get messages myself from spirit and read somewhere they are just as surprised they get through to us.

Just because he isn't getting through to you doesn't mean he doesn't want to. Have you tried getting a reading from a good clairvoyant?  Have you tried a Ouija board? Ouija boards are completey safe by the way if used properly. I'll start a thread about using a Ouija board and safety measures you can take at another time.

Ricki
belle75067
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2007 at 3:53 PM
I wanted to ask you a question if I could. I lost my daughter at 9 days old almost 13 years ago.  She was born on August 14, 1994 and died on August 23, 1994.  The one thing I have always wondered is this. When the doctors took her off her support I was holding her. This was in her last moments.  Right before she took her last breath, one tear ran down her cheek. I have always felt guilty about not being able to protect her. Was she blaming me for her death? Can you tell me why she cried that tear? I'm not expecting anything miraculous. I just have always been curious about this. 
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 4:09 PM
Hi Belle. Thanks for joining us. I'm going to send you an email.
Ricki x
aaflyin4alivin
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2007 at 5:44 PM
when my ex boyfriend passed I was devastated..and asked for a sign and a blatant one at that...lol...within seconds a song came on the radip that left little doubt that he had answered and it seems on those days when he is consistently in my thoughts I will hear that song, brings a smile to my face and I send him a  "thank you"..
i have read everything I can get my hands on about communication with loved ones whom have passed over...any extra reading info you recommend would be appreciated...
I do love John Edwards also...lol
SO, am I correct when I assume that this is his way of putting my mind at ease when I need a pick me up? with the song?
sunshine725
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2007 at 9:54 PM
For a long time I've unhappy with some things in my life. I'm confused about a certain path to follow. I too believe in sopirittuality and have tremendous intuition...I 've had several dreams lately about someone and I am wondering if he is trying to comminucate with me.
thank you
Kirs
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 10:00 PM

Quoting sunshine725:

For a long time I've unhappy with some things in my life. I'm confused about a certain path to follow. I too believe in sopirittuality and have tremendous intuition...I 've had several dreams lately about someone and I am wondering if he is trying to comminucate with me.
thank you

In my experience and please anyone correct me if I am wrong. . .your dreams are a way of telling you something you need to know and pay heed to. . .among other things. . .I would need to know more about you and your dreams to tell you anything further. . .but just in my experience. . .
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2007 at 4:21 AM
This is very interested and I can totally relate! I mean I believe that there are signs all around us all the time that our passed over loved ones are watching us but thing thing with the song is interesting because the same thing happens to me. I remember coming back to the UK after my fathers funeral and getting in the car to come home and hearing Janet Jacksons "Together Again". It brought me to tears. And since that day it seems when I think of my father the most that song always comes on the radio. Well who knows for sure if it's a sign but us spiritualists always say "there's no such thing as a coincidence!"
Quoting aaflyin4alivin:

when my ex boyfriend passed I was devastated..and asked for a sign and a blatant one at that...lol...within seconds a song came on the radip that left little doubt that he had answered and it seems on those days when he is consistently in my thoughts I will hear that song, brings a smile to my face and I send him a  "thank you"..
i have read everything I can get my hands on about communication with loved ones whom have passed over...any extra reading info you recommend would be appreciated...
I do love John Edwards also...lol
SO, am I correct when I assume that this is his way of putting my mind at ease when I need a pick me up? with the song?

HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2007 at 4:24 AM
Thanks Kirs for that. I'm not an expert on anything let alone dreams however it's always something I wanted to research further. I believe my fatherh has contacted me twice in the five years he's been gone. I think I'll start a thread on dreams and we can all discuss!
Quoting Kirs:

Quoting sunshine725:

thank you

In my experience and please anyone correct me if I am wrong. . .your dreams are a way of telling you something you need to know and pay heed to. . .among other things. . .I would need to know more about you and your dreams to tell you anything further. . .but just in my experience. . .

nutellatoast
by Member on Aug. 8, 2007 at 10:08 AM
wow it is so neat to see that so many people have had such amazing experiences with the paranormal,
i had one just yesterday, i was in  a book store, an old and dusty place where they sell old books, one of my favorites place to browse :) there weren't many people there and the place is humongous, the book shelves and sections are arranged like a labyrinth, as i was browsing i felt a tingle in my solar pleaxus  as i turned to scan the place i sensed  a very strong male presence over six feet tall standing on the other side of the shelve i sensed that he might have in his late  fourties but thats all i could get, i could not see much besides that it had a dark form to it,i tried to get more but i was a bit unnerved and at the end i let apprehension get the better of me.
was it all in my head? who knows! i am still new at this, but i have learned to go with my insticts lots more than i used to,
love and light
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN