Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ask a Medium! Your paranormal questions answered!

Posted by   + Show Post

I would like to be your personal spiritual adviser! Any questions you have no matter how silly they may be please feel free to ask away. I or other members of the group can help! If you don't feel like posting a question publically please sent myself or other members a personal message.

Before you ask away just remember...there's no such thing as a fortune teller. Some common questions I've been asked in the past included. "what are this weeks lottery numbers?" or "when will I die?" If I knew the answers to these questions I would be a zillionaire!

Ricki

by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 7:24 AM
Replies (31-40):
soccermom918
by New Member on Dec. 21, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Quoting soccermom918:

It seems like things in my life seem to be getting worse and worse by the second..  I was hit with a big bombshell a year ago and now it seems like im never going to get out of its hole. I am totally stressed everyday and was just wondering if you see anything looking up for me.
cupcakemom1111
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 11:05 PM
Hi everyone,
     I am new to this group. I am currently living in Chicago.
I am fascinated with the paranormal.  

I would like to ask a question.  First, Are you able to see us in our past lives?
     That;s what I would like to know please.  

Peggy :)
rosiegirlsmom2
by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 3:47 PM
I'm Chicago area too.... lots of paranormal activity here! I grew up near Bachelors Grove.
cdetgen
by on Apr. 9, 2008 at 1:47 PM
Hi. I'm new to the group and have a few things I wonder about. Two years ago, my cousin lost her fiance a month before their wedding. They had one little girl and another baby on the way.  Her fiance died at 32 years of age. He was awake with the baby, went back to bed and a half hour later, she couldnt wake him up. He had died just like that for no apparent reason. We would like to find out  what happened to him.
Also I'm pretty sure my husbands mother and older brother visit him sometimes. I havent felt they were here for quite awhile now. since we moved from Florida, but would like to know if they still come around and what signs they may leave. I'd like to know if anybody is trying to send me any messages to pass on or just for myself.
cdetgen
by on Apr. 19, 2008 at 9:30 PM
hmmm. been along time since anyones read or replied to these posts.
miligirl
by on May. 1, 2008 at 5:36 PM
My MIL pasted away 2 years ago and I am having trouble letting go.  Does she visit our kids? Does she know that she has 3 beautiful grandchildren?  Is she proud of us? What does she think of the current family situation?
cupcakemom1111
by on May. 6, 2008 at 10:57 PM
Hi, I have noticed that too. Peggy
miligirl
by on May. 14, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Does anyone reply to these posts?
pattischance
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2008 at 12:07 PM
Lately i feel like I am under attack. At night and in dreams I seem to be battling an old enemy. He has been around before. Can you tell me why? Who? How to stop him, I am waking with bruises and scratches. I truly want help.
Courtneymack
by New Member on Nov. 1, 2010 at 2:56 PM

I am 23 weeks pregnant with my 3rd son. Will everything be okay?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)