Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spooky pics

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 10:31 AM
  • 17 Replies
  • 526 Total Views
If anyone has any spooky pics please post them here with an explanation. I have some amazing orb pics on my other PC I'll post when I can. I know orb pics are boring but these are special. I've taken the orb from the pic and superimposed the orb and you can actually see people inside them! Not just blurry images but real, clear images of people. One orb has a distinct pic of a German Shepherd inside it. I'll be sure to post these as soon as I can so watch this space!
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nutellatoast
by Member on Aug. 6, 2007 at 2:43 PM
hello, this is a photo that i took of my husbund in our kitchen, i need to mention that the photo that i took just of my dog walking in to the kitchen just seconds before this one has no orbs in it this one taaken just seconds afterward with hubby walking in just after the dog showes all this white little bubbles, please let me know what you think, thanks
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 6, 2007 at 3:44 PM
Fantastic orb pic! Have you ever tried taking a few of the orbs and cutting them out of the picture and blowing them up like super sized? If you do I can pretty much guarantee you'll see faces!
thanks for sharing this fantastic pic!
ricki
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2007 at 5:35 AM
I've tried to attach several orb pics to this post but I'm a total idiot at attaching more than one pic so I'll post them on the groups photo section but I'll explain here. Photo 1 is a pic of my eldest son Jordan at an indoor play area in Southern England. As you can see the place was swarming with Orbs.
I took the most distinctive orbs and blew them up as much as I could and what I saw was astounding. Clearly you can see what I call 'orb family' in photo 2. It's a woman in braids who appears to be American Indian, a man next to her with a moustache and next to him a German Shepherd dog. I cut out the woman so you see her clearly in pic 3 and did the same for the dog in pic 4. It may be best for you to copy the images to your own pc and turn up the brightness as bright as you can to get a clearer pic!
sammie841
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2007 at 7:44 AM
wow that is amazing i havent even seen that many orbs on the tv

the hardest thing for all of us is to watch the person you love, love someone else......but our children make it all worth while, the tears , the joy and the sleepless nights
psycochik_01
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 3:36 PM

ok this picture was taken on a "ghost hunt" oddly the grave is of a woman named sarah. both i and the girl i was with doing this are sarah's. in the next photo we tried to recreate the mist with breath. as you can see it is VERY different. not nearly as much mist and localized to the area she breathed in. and i know for certain that i did not exhale while snapping the photo. bother were taken with digital cameras

we got some nice orbs in the same cemetary that night. and i have some neat orbs in alot of my wedding photos. if your interested in seeing them please let me know! i love sharing them!

Lilypie 5th Birthday PicLilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2007 at 5:13 PM
CREEPY STUFF!!! Thanks for sharing those!Yes please post more!!!
ricki
Kirs
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 9:29 PM
Wow. . .I will have to ask my business partner if she minds if we post a few of our pics.  We are part of a team and serve as off the record clairvoyants.  My gift mainly is seeing and hearing. . .her's is more of feeling and hearing. . .but both are all around knowing. . .I am sure you all understand.  But we have captured some amazing images and even some in my own house!!! 
psycochik_01
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 9:42 PM
oky dok. these are all from that same cemetary:

ok this one. there was no dust, snow, ect and no one had walked there. it was just me and my friend and she was behind me. also notice the orb at the top center-left

and her is the same spot immediately before the 1st photo

this one is just a really great bright orb. alot of the ones we got were pretty dim but this one was screaming "hey im here!"

ok same grave as the mist in the previous reply.  see the obs to the left of the grave? you have to kinda look close. like i said most of our orbs were fairly dim.

this area of the cemetary had lots of orbs.

like i said there was no snow or dust that we could detect. definately no rain or n e thing. ill put the wedding ones in a separate reply

psycochik_01
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 9:45 PM
wow i looked at my reply with my pics and i realized you cant hardly see any of the orbs or anything with the pics so small! so please blow them up to see what is in the pics!

psycochik_01
by on Aug. 7, 2007 at 10:18 PM
ok here are the wedding pics. interesting thing is that our friend who was at the wedding saw a man who doesnt appear in any of the photos. when she described the man my husmand immediately recognized him as his uncle andy. hes been passed away for more than 5 years. uncle andy's daughter was present at the wedding. we think thats why he was there. ok so here are some of the orb pics..

in this one the orb is verrry light but also very large!

this one is on my husbands sleve

thers a few in this one

really nice one by my sis in law's head (shes the blonde in the blue shirt back facing)

theres quite a few here

just over my left shoulder

ok gonna post two together that were taken in immediat succession

ok so thats all that are any good. i actually got a few more but they are iffy.. could be sparkles or dust or whatever. :) hope you all enjoyed my guardian spirits!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)