Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If anyone has any spooky pics please post them here with an explanation. I have some amazing orb pics on my other PC I'll post when I can. I know orb pics are boring but these are special. I've taken the orb from the pic and superimposed the orb and you can actually see people inside them! Not just blurry images but real, clear images of people. One orb has a distinct pic of a German Shepherd inside it. I'll be sure to post these as soon as I can so watch this space!
by on Aug. 6, 2007 at 10:31 AM
Replies (11-17):
HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2007 at 4:30 AM
Very cool pics! And I never knew orbs could be seen at night. They say that dust particles won't show up on a digital camera. I believe you really have something there! Spookiness! :o)
Penni3
by on Aug. 8, 2007 at 3:42 PM

Quoting HappyMedium:

Very cool pics! And I never knew orbs could be seen at night. They say that dust particles won't show up on a digital camera. I believe you really have something there! Spookiness! :o)

They are actually better at night. Paranormal pictures usually turn out better at night because of the fact that no extra light gets in the way. There is also other kinds of pics you can get like vortexes ectoplasm dark shadows and full apparitions.
Scieszka
by Member on Aug. 13, 2007 at 7:07 PM
For creepy pictures check out ...  
http://ghoststudy.com/fresh.html

For me, the ultimate in creepy images is always shadow people.  I hate seeing them, and when I sense them I intentionally refuse to look towards them.  I don't want to see them. 

PunkyisaBrat
by on Aug. 30, 2007 at 11:29 PM

Quoting Scieszka:

For creepy pictures check out ...
http://ghoststudy.com/fresh.html

For me, the ultimate in creepy images is always shadow people. I hate seeing them, and when I sense them I intentionally refuse to look towards them. I don't want to see them.

Wow I had that happen to me too a couple times....those i always am freaked out about..Others not so freaked but the dark ones freak me out real bad

Myana & Jessica Sebastian & Gabriel Eliysha & Joshua
10 Yrs & 9 Yrs 7 Yrs & 6 Yrs 4 Yrs & 2 Yrs

**Wanna Work From Home? Its Free ** ** Wanna Get Cards/Packages? Join Mom's Treasure Box Swap* *

jessi1971
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2008 at 9:32 PM
This one I took at winchester mansion, there is an orb on the carriage, and on the far right window you can see a man, I would send a zoomed pic so you can see it better, but havent figured that out yet. But if you can blow it up, do its very neat
jessi1971
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2008 at 9:35 PM
This also was taken at winchester, look in the window on the left and will see a figure, and on the right window you will see a face
jessi1971
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2008 at 9:45 PM
Again, Winchester mansion, right above the urn you will see half a figure, minus a head.  To me it looks like a carpenter with suspenders, what do you think?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN