Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spirit Communication

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2008 at 11:30 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

Hi everyone!! I am a paranormal investigator in McHenry county and recently I have been working in "box sessions". For those of you that may not know what I'm talking about, I'll explain. You may have seen the "Franks Boxes" on shows like Paranormal State or Ghost Hunters. Basically it is a modified radio that is set to continually scan between the stations. It never stops. Supposedly, some people will be able to hear voices from the other side. I use what is known as a "Radio Shack Hack", a radio from Radio Shack that has been modified to scan.

Now, these "boxes" are used like a ouija board. Two way, real time communication. You ask questions and listen for the answers. While I, myself, am still learning the ways of the box, I have heard some things come from these "sessions" that "seem" dead on, and have real meaning to the people present. I am still a sceptic. I use these "boxes" with guarded enthusiasim!! There fun, but is it what it seems?? I mean, a REAL sceptic will tell you that your just picking up words from the radio. But how many times have you heard the "F" bomb dropped on the radio!!!!! Because I have heard that word and worse come from the radio during a session!!!!!! But I digress...

What I'm looking for is some feedback and/or knowledge. What do you know about these"boxes" or any other spirit communication? Tell us your stories about communicating with the other side!!

I'm working on a little side project and am attempting to gather info about this.  I will also be posting this in other groups, so if you see this more than once, I apologise!! But all your stories will be appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Cher

by on Nov. 8, 2008 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)