Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can pets be spirits?

Posted by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 1:32 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 226 Total Views
I was laying down for a nap and was awakend by a well known bark.  It was from my dog Storm who has been dead for about 3 years.  Also I felt him walking on the bed, then I smelled him.  I layed there for a few minutes kindof freaking out, but calmed down and called his name and the smell disappeared.  Is it possible that Storm decided after all these years to come and visit me?

ONE BOY, ONE GIRL, TWO HEARTS BEATING WILDLY!

by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Peggy1984
by Member on Sep. 12, 2007 at 6:18 PM
I think it's definately possible and I'm sure you felt comforted knowing that your old friend came back for a visit!
Kirs
by on Sep. 12, 2007 at 11:31 PM
oh yes. . .our pets are our loved ones too and their spirits are just as capable as yours or mine. . . I believe your friend, your dog came to visit you!  or maybe tell you something. . . It is always nice when an old friend comes to visit :)
nutellatoast
by Member on Sep. 13, 2007 at 9:36 AM

HI,
 YES PETS DO COME AROUND TO VISIT AFTER THEY PASS,  OUR DOG ROMINA  SHE DIED ABOUT ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO AND SHE VISITED EACH AND EVERYONE OF US IN THE FAMILY  A WEEK AFTER SHE PASSED, ONE MORNING WE ALL WOKE UP AND  REALIZED  THAT ALL OF US HAVE HAD A  VERY VIVID DREAM OF HER, SHE WAS HAPPY AND RUNNING AROUND US AND BEEN HER PLAYFULL SELF,I THINK  WANTED TO SAY GOOD BYE TO US AND TO REASSURE US THAT SHE WAS FINE,ALSO THE OTHER NIGHT I HAD A VERY VIVID DREAM OF 2 OF OUR OTHER DOGS A BROTHER AND A SISTER BLACK LABS THAT WE HAD MANY YEARS AGO JACK AND JILL, THEY WERE ALSO PLAYING AND GREETING US HAPPY AND HEALTHY, SO IAM VERY SURE THAT PETS DO LOVE US AND ARE GOING TO BE OUR COMPANIONS NOW AND ON THE OTHER SIDE.
BRIGHT BLESSINGS

HappyMedium
by Group Owner on Nov. 5, 2007 at 7:37 AM
Yes, of course they can!!!
ladyk99
by Member on Nov. 22, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Yes, they can! ladyk99
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN