Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Trouble sleeping ?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:22 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 301 Total Views

I can't remember the last time I had a decent nights sleep . It's been months ! I couldn't sleep throughout the end of my pregnancy either and now that he's here he's still keeping me up ! Even when he is asleep I have developed this fear of falling asleep myself because I just know I'll be woken again in an hour or two even more tired than before . It's a viscious cycle . And I can't nap by day because I have two other kids . Just wanted to know what your nights are like ? It's comforting to know that there are other moms all over the world who are up at the same times as you and are just as tired : )

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
niki0804
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 6:39 PM

I hear you. I too had insomnia for the last 12 weeks of my preg. and now I average about 4 hours a night. My husband is working double shifts M-F from 7:30am-11:45 pm so I go to bed late because LO is awake from 9 till about midnight every night and I get up at 5 to make sure hubby is up and dressed with breakfast and coffee. and of course those 5 hours I get are interuppted to feed him. I am exhausted and so is my husband. weekends for us are very lazy days filled with us taking turns napping. ha
hmpnewmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:58 PM
sleep?  What is that?!
girlygirl098
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:58 PM

I know what you mean, I have not had a good nights sleep in I don't know how long.  Isabelle wont fall asleep till about midnight or so and the getting up to feed her.  I don't get to sleep in much because I have to get up and take care of my son in the morning.  I know it will get better and will not last forever we just have to hang in there.

niki0804
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 8:37 AM

Yeah!! Logan slept from 12:30 til 5am last night. I woke up this morning feeling like I could run a marathon. Actually I got up and made some cinnamon bread for breakfast. I hope he sleeps like that again.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)