Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's baby do you think it is?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 312 Total Views

I have to say I seen this coming when Jack and Janet slept together that one time. But for the sake of everybody I sure hope that it is Dusty's. I am so happy to see Jack and Janet finally split, then of course "she's pregnant". I think Janet belongs with Dusty. Who's baby do you think it is, and who's would you like it to be?

Kim AKA  Mommy

to == Breanna 4yrs, Ashley 3 yrs, Alexander 1yr.

Married for 7 years!

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ttparks
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM

I have a sad feeling that the baby is going to be Jack's.  I know the timing is off, but since Jack and Carly *just* got back together, I can't see it being smooth sailing.  But, I think if it is Jack's, it would be nice to see how Jack and Carly deal with this as a couple...I hope this doesn't turn into another "We can't be together" thing...ugh.

MommaE7
by Member on Mar. 7, 2010 at 7:05 PM

I hope it's Dusty's.  I'm ready for Jack and Carly to be back together.

mstnbecki
by Member on Mar. 8, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I hope it turns out to be Dusty's, he deserves to have a family of his own before they take the show off the air.

MOMMAPRATT
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I hope its dustys!! I am so ready for jack and carley to be back together and dusty does diserve to be happy!!! like they did with guiding light when they had the last few episodes they made it seem like everyone lived happily ever after so i would hope they would do that with as the world turns but then again who knows its soap land anything is possible lol

mstnbecki
by Member on Mar. 24, 2010 at 7:28 AM

I think the doc got the due date wrong and the baby turns out to be Dusty's

MommaE7
by Member on Mar. 25, 2010 at 7:57 AM

I agree, I'm thinking the Dr. was off a few weeks.  But with yesterdays show and her having cramping I wonder if there going to have her lose the baby.....

Posting from Rainbow acres!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)