Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hunter(PIOG)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

I think hes going to turn out to be Alison's half brother,Hence your fathers not your father,eggs are missing from hospital.I think Alison's father stoled them(hes a doctor) and used them to inseminate other woman without Emily's consent.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
smiths0625
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 1:00 AM

Hmmm.. Didn't think about that. Good one! How long was her eggs frozen? Plus, Emily would be his sister too right?

mstnbecki
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:38 AM

No they are Emilys eggs, so I guess Emily would be his mother just like shes Alisons "mother".Her eggs have been frozen for over 21 yrs.Alison is drinking age so its got to be over 21 yrs.

mstnbecki
by Member on Jun. 10, 2009 at 6:41 AM

my question is,IF they find the eggs can Emily use them being fixed or will she have to find a seragent?

okmommy0306
by on Jun. 10, 2009 at 2:02 PM

you know i thought that same thing between hunter and emily when i watched yesterday. it wouldnt surprise me either.

mum2twingirls
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 8:57 AM

sorry hopping on my soapbox about this ... I think the wording is off there ... I don't think they are eggs but embryos ... eggs have only been able to be frozen w/o insemination for just a few short years. so those "eggs" would have had to have been inseminated to be frozen back then

ok sorry I hate when they use wrong term or re-write hsitory (which is what they maybe doing here)

BUT I think you are right that Larry McDermont did sell them ... with Hunter bringing him back to OD and having some face time together, Allison being the only person in OD to welcome Hunter and befriend him, and now his mother dropping the bomb that his father is not his father and if this is the case then his mother is not his mother (HA HA HA OMG Emily would be HA HA HA)

OR (a stretch) Larry could have been in the business of selling his stuff too and it comes out that he also sold the embryos (I believe Larry is behind the missing embryos) ... so Larry could still be Hunter's father and his mother his mother and Emily finds out that there are little Em's running around out there

Colleen, Mommy to

Rhiannon & Carys (6/9/06) & Bridget (8/20/08)

mum2twingirls
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 8:59 AM

in soap world who knows ... in real world she would be able to have an embryo transfer with her tubes tied

Quoting mstnbecki:

my question is,IF they find the eggs can Emily use them being fixed or will she have to find a seragent?

Colleen, Mommy to

Rhiannon & Carys (6/9/06) & Bridget (8/20/08)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)