Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Qualities ??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 306 Total Views

Poll

Question: If there was a quality you could make mandatory for ALL mom's, what would it be???

Options:

Sarcasm

Attitude

Honesty

Fuck it, bitch slap em :)

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 4

View Results

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
SuperHumanC
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:40 AM
That was me that voted for honesty. I don't want people being nice to my face when really they think I'm a bitch. BE HONEST! I'm the first one that will tell you A) like it really is and B) that I know good and damn well not everyone will like me. I'm sarcastic, I'm a smart ass and I'm wayyy too honest for most people. Plus, I am a single mom with tattoos. So I must be a crazed slut that loves bikers. LOL Anyway so if you don't like me SAY IT don't be scared. I probably don't like you either :) ***JK, I'm a pretty friendly person, FYI***

~NO REGRETS EVER~

www.cafemom.com/groups/cfsahm ---> Cent. Fl. SAHMs, check us out! We would love to meet new Mommys!

mom2bonnie
by on Aug. 11, 2007 at 10:55 AM
I agree!  If everyone could be honest and not sit back and try and kiss each other's asses then the whole world would be a better place!!  The popularity contests are sooooo annyoing!!  Now I know why I NEVER hung out with chicks when I was in school!  ALL my friends were guys b/c they don't backstab like chicks do!!!  I think one thing that isn't on the list that's important is tollerance!  I wish ALL WOMEN could accept ppl for who and what they are and not feel like they have to belittle others or attack other ways of living just to make themselves look/feel better!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)