Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby/Little Einsteins

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 369 Total Views
Anyone else's baby or child like to watch them? 
Madisan is only 4 months old and LOVES both the Baby Einsteins videos and Little Einsteins videos.  SHe has the whole 23 set case of the Baby ones that I bought for her off eBay for $50.  Which is a heck of a lot better that $300 for the whole set on disney.com.  Anyone know how many Little Einsteins DVDs there are out?  I can only find two.  The Little Pyramid and the African Safari one with how they first became the Little Einsteins.  I know a new comes out on August 21.  Any help would be great as I am SICK of the two we have.  :)
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Marashay
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 11:08 AM
I didn't know about the Little Einsteins videos.  We have the Baby Einstein ones but Lyndi doesn't take much interest in them.  She prefers to watch what daddy watches (scary and violent movies).  lol  We have tried to put the videos in and she turns the other way.  She does however love the music CD's.  I bought all 6 (I think there are 6, could have been more) on Ebay when I was pregnant and listened to them all the time.  Scary thing is she also loves to listen to AC/DC with daddy.  I can put in most any AC/DC CD when she is crying and then she suddenly stops crying.... go figure!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)