Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Candy - Adoption Reunion Search Angel

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM
  • 79 Replies
  • 2547 Total Views
2 moms liked this

If anyone is needing help with a search I would be happy to help!  I am a Search Angel - still learning - but eager to help!

The group I belong to has members with many resources, no one should pay for a search unless all other avenues have failed to find.  Search Angels never charge, we are happy to give pointers on searching and will help look up info when we can.  The only other thing to remember is this is all voluntary work done as time permits, and sometimes we are working on many searches at the same time!  So, I guess what I am saying is be patient - if the info is out there it can be found!

Send me a message to get started!

by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Edited by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PortAngeles1969
by Member on Jul. 29, 2009 at 11:17 AM

OK Candy, I'm PMing you now.  I need help ruling in/out the next "Barbara" on my list and just don't have the emotional energy to make that call (again).

PortAngeles1969   www.postadoptioncoach.com

Group Owner:
Adoption
http://www.cafemom.com/group/adoption  
Group Administrator: Birthmoms http://www.cafemom.com/group/birthmoms

onethentwins
by Group Owner on Jul. 29, 2009 at 3:23 PM

Thanks so much for doing this Cathy. I'm sure it must bring you so much joy to reunite people.

margarita time

Here's to reunion. Let's have one everytime people separated by adoption are reunited.

Owner Adoption Reunion Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/14715
Co-Owner Infant Adoption Group http://www.cafemom.com/group/39118

CECE09
by Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 10:40 AM

GOOD MORNING CANDY, ITS WONDERFUL TO HAVE A SEARCH ANGEL FOR THIS GROUP. IS THIS THE YAHOO SEARCH ANGELS? CECE

CandyE
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 9:28 AM

Quoting CECE09:

GOOD MORNING CANDY, ITS WONDERFUL TO HAVE A SEARCH ANGEL FOR THIS GROUP. IS THIS THE YAHOO SEARCH ANGELS? CECE

Yes, CECE, I am in the Soaring Angels group - there are more than one Yahoo Search Angel groups, but this it the one I have come to like!

CandyE
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Quoting PortAngeles1969:

OK Candy, I'm PMing you now.  I need help ruling in/out the next "Barbara" on my list and just don't have the emotional energy to make that call (again).

Okie doke - but I haven't seen  an message yet! LOL

highschool2
by Member on Mar. 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM

i am searching for my husband's two sons.  my husband is not computer savy like i am.  the info we have is their names and an good idea of where they live, their birthdates, and their ages.  i don't know what their mother has told them or even if she is still living.  my husband has had no contact with her since the divorce 33 years ago.  i am not in any way condoning the fact that he has not had contact with his kids since they were born.  i feel that things could have been done even though she stated that she wanted no contact from him.  i am trying to find them because i feel that even though the marriage didn't last they are still his kids and they deserve to know his side as well.  any help you can give me would be appreciated.  thank you

highschool2
by Member on Mar. 24, 2010 at 9:34 PM

without people like you how would we manage?

CandyE
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2010 at 8:09 AM

will help all I can - send me a p/m with info and we will go from there!

MaeHamMomma
by on Oct. 1, 2010 at 4:55 PM

I have two people I would like to find. I am pm'ing you now.

highschool2
by Member on Oct. 2, 2010 at 10:07 AM

hey haven't heard from you in awhile!  how are you doing?  i am still looking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN