Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Candy - Adoption Reunion Search Angel

Posted by   + Show Post

If anyone is needing help with a search I would be happy to help!  I am a Search Angel - still learning - but eager to help!

The group I belong to has members with many resources, no one should pay for a search unless all other avenues have failed to find.  Search Angels never charge, we are happy to give pointers on searching and will help look up info when we can.  The only other thing to remember is this is all voluntary work done as time permits, and sometimes we are working on many searches at the same time!  So, I guess what I am saying is be patient - if the info is out there it can be found!

Send me a message to get started!

by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Edited by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Replies (81-82):
onethentwins
by Group Owner on Aug. 19, 2016 at 10:05 PM

Quoting DVT:

I hope CandyE is still around? I see she last logged in on 3/18/16.  If anyone knows of another way to get a hold of her please pm me.  Thanks

Have you tried sending her a PM, it might be forwarded to her personal email. 

DVT
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2016 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting onethentwins:

Quoting DVT:

I hope CandyE is still around? I see she last logged in on 3/18/16.  If anyone knows of another way to get a hold of her please pm me.  Thanks

Have you tried sending her a PM, it might be forwarded to her personal email. 

Yes! I did that right away and she reply back in an hour! She helped me out too already. I was trying to help search for my oldest son & dtr half brother and their birthdad's side. They found someone, just not sure it's the right person yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN