Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Candy - Adoption Reunion Search Angel

Posted by   + Show Post

If anyone is needing help with a search I would be happy to help!  I am a Search Angel - still learning - but eager to help!

The group I belong to has members with many resources, no one should pay for a search unless all other avenues have failed to find.  Search Angels never charge, we are happy to give pointers on searching and will help look up info when we can.  The only other thing to remember is this is all voluntary work done as time permits, and sometimes we are working on many searches at the same time!  So, I guess what I am saying is be patient - if the info is out there it can be found!

Send me a message to get started!

by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 10:15 AM
Edited by on Apr. 11, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Replies (71-79):
Vikki77
by Member on Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sure they would come forward! :)

Quoting CandyE:

That's a good thought, just dodn't know how many I've helped directly from here.  I never keep track of those things!  LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onethentwins
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

bump

bluerose26
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Sending you a pm.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CandyE
by Bronze Member on Jun. 14, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Got it blue. I will do my best! br />
Quoting bluerose26:

Sending you a pm.

curious1145
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 8:11 AM
Bump for soon
cotweety32
by Member on Jul. 10, 2013 at 5:20 PM

I AM HELPING A FRIEND OUT WHO LIVES IN COLORADO AND WAS born in colorado ere is what ifor he has

Denver general on nov3 1972 I was Adopted from the Adams County adoption agency its a boy
onethentwins
by Group Owner on Nov. 15, 2013 at 5:27 PM

BUMP!

CandyE
by Bronze Member on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Reading back through this thread I can't remember if I helped any of these people with their search or not.  I just have too many names and dates in my head - if anyone is still looking, let me know, or sign up with gsadoptionregistry.com

I would really like to know if any here are still needing help, and how many have been "found".  The gal who posted that she was a SIT is very good at digging in and finding people.

I have been sidetracked by DNA training hoping to be able to use that as a tool for those who know basically nothing about their bio-fam.  It's addicting!

teamruiz1
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

PENNSYLVANIA … 

Families separated by ADOPTION that are trying to find their children/ birth families. The births took place between 1960-1991 in PENNSYLVANIA, UNION COUNTY (Sunbury, Lewisburg etc) and DAUPHIN COUNTY (Harrisburg etc). Some of the children were taken out of state for adoption. 

The mothers never knew the sex of their baby and they were not contacted when their child turned 18 years, as promised. The adult child is denied the identifying information to be able to find their birth families. 

PLEASE have them contact me via private message on Facebook. Let's reunite more families this holiday season. I do NOT charge for my search services.   Debra Ruiz  teamruiz1@gmail.com Please share!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN