Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting possessive

Posted by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:19 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

I watch my grandbaby on weekends so my daughter and her husband can work. We've been doing this since he was really little and now he's 9 months old. Jake is used to having the baby around and is really good with him. Saturday night, my daughter came over with him since her husband's band was playing and they stayed pretty late. Jake was on the sofa asleep, the baby was in the playpen asleep and my daughter was in the office on the computer. Hubby and I were sitting out on the patio and the tv was on. A baby cried and my daughter thought it was Sebastian, so she came in the den to check him out. She stood by the playpen and Jake woke up and saw her and started barking and growling at her. He's never done this before. She kept telling him it was her baby and finally Jake stopped barking, but sat next to the playpen until they went home. Has this happened to anyone else? He plays great with the baby.

by on Dec. 15, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
SanDiagoMom
by Member on Dec. 15, 2008 at 4:49 PM

I've had times when I sneak up to one of my dogs and because he didn't expect me to be near him, he freaked out and barked at me. 

So hopefully that is what happened with Jake?   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)