Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ellegante 2 and Pallete Ver 8 for sale

Posted by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 669 Total Views

Just don't have time to do Emboidery anymore....and my reg sewing machine works fine for the sewing I am going to continue to do.

I am selling a hardly used BabyLock Ellegante 2 and Pallete ver 8 software.

4500 for both

4000 for machine only

1000 for software only

I think there is under 100000 stitch count.

by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mrsbmoney
by Group Owner on Jan. 5, 2010 at 12:52 PM

How old is the machine? 

LisaAl
by Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 2:26 PM

It's about two yrs old. I had only really used it as a sewing machine. The only embroidery that has been used on it was for a pirate crib set for my son (finished a month before he was born and he is already 7 months old). I made two maching burp cloths and a onsie (which why I think the embroidery count is so low).  I haven't used it since my son has been born.

I will post pics of the machine from first opening with all supplies and current stitch count when my hubby get's back from his bus trip...I need to recover the pics from an external hardrive and he has the digital camera for current stitch count.

LisaAl
by Member on Jan. 5, 2010 at 8:23 PM

I just checked and there are 29,300 embroidery stitches on the machine. It's practically like brand new.

LisaAl
by Member on Mar. 19, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Reduced to 4,000 for both. This is a steal ladies. Our local Babylock dealer sells their used Ellegante 2 for 5300 regardless of stitch count. The software would be an additional 900 or so on top of that.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN