Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 256 Total Views

Hi am new to the group and also new to machine embroidery. I recently bought a brothers sewing and embroidery machine and I tried it out a little, mostly sewing on it. But I need help with allot on it. Anyway I am Anna(sportsgrandma) married to the Mr. for almost 38 years with 4 adult children who are all married and 18 grandchildren.Most of them are involved in sports and I would love to learn as much as I can about my machine as there are so many projects I want to make for them. 

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/sportsgrandma
by on Apr. 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dee_Dee_15
by Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:52 AM

Hi Anna, I'm Maggie...mother of 5, grandmother to 15. I also have a brother machine. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know!  I love to sew, and have done some small stuff for the grands. I have embroidered a shirt and pants for one granddaughter for cheerleading. I get on photo bucket to find pictures of the mascots. I have done sweatshirts for the family because my grandson plays basketball.  Which machine do you have?  Does it hook up to the computer, and do you have the PE design program to go with it?  

sportsgrandma
by on Apr. 30, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Great to hear from you and it sounds like we have allot in common and I am sending you a friend request. I am not even sure which sewing machine I have but it does both the sewing and embroidery. I have to look at it and get back to you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)