Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FOR SALE (for a client).. One Neche Omega 6030 (great price)

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

Hey, ladies;  I had a client call me, trying to sell a machine for his grandma.  It's a Neche Omega (home-machine with many patterns).. , listed originally at about 900.00 and he is willing to part with it for under 500.  Since it sounds like a good deal to me, I thought about you all;  considering that some may be looking into some new equipment.

(it was only used on Sundays by a little old lady--- haha).

Anyway, IF interested, pm me OR call
"Chris" at 361-562-6799

I'd like to help this guy help his granny. Now, I did recommend (also) that he contact Bernina since they sell used machines, but I think you could get it cheaper from him (if interested) than if he goes through a retail/resale store.

If you have any questions, you can write to me or call CHRIS, directly.

"love is my religion.. and you can take it leave it, but you don't gotta believe.." ....................bob marley*******************

by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
momma2my5
by New Member on Feb. 17, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Do you have a pic, and anymore info like a model # so that I can maybe look it up on the net.. 

treadmillTricia

annebeckett
by Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:25 PM

No, I don't have any info other than what I posted.  I guess i could look it up. and I have not been around due to Lyme Disease.. it has me TOTALLY exhausted!

"Strange, beautiful, grass of green, with your majestic silver seas, your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer.  May I land my kinky machine?"..........................Jimi Hendrix

annebeckett
by Member on Feb. 23, 2009 at 7:27 PM

Oh, but I did post the model number in the title.. it's a Neche Omega 6030..

I thought that was aparent..  guess not?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)