Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First show was a success!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 4:46 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

I just had my first show this weekend and I had to turn away customers on the second day because I was backed so far behind!!!!!  I am so excited and ready to buy a new machine!!!!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I could purchase backpacks and lunch boxes for resale.  I am looking for cute small packs. 

by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
momof3fury
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2009 at 9:32 AM

I would love to hear all about what you sold at your show! I am new at posting to this site but I am very excited for you.

LoneStarLadie
by Member on Mar. 19, 2009 at 11:54 AM

I specialize in personalize baby burp cloths.  But I also sold bibs and onsies.  Then they had an advertisement over the radio for it and I had several people bring in blankets for me to embroider names on!!!!!!

Quoting momof3fury:

I would love to hear all about what you sold at your show! I am new at posting to this site but I am very excited for you.

FRANCISBEL
by New Member on Mar. 20, 2009 at 7:40 AM

This is great...Congratulations...

http://www.francisbelboutique.com/

FREE SHIPPING CHARGE IN USA.

gardenwmn
by New Member on Mar. 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Did you take pics of your booth?  I would love to see them if you did!  What type of machine do you have?  What type of show were you participating in?  I've always dreamed of doing a show, but never had the courage!

LoneStarLadie
by Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 9:38 PM

I didn't take pictures of my booth :(  still learning!!!

I have a Brother 1500D.  I was participating in a 'city wide garage sale' but lots of home based businesses attend.  The rent was cheap!!!! 

Quoting gardenwmn:

Did you take pics of your booth?  I would love to see them if you did!  What type of machine do you have?  What type of show were you participating in?  I've always dreamed of doing a show, but never had the courage!

annebeckett
by Member on Apr. 15, 2009 at 1:20 PM

If you have a resale tax number, go to broderbros.com and fill out app.  I buy all of my resale items (garment, bags, towels) there.

Anne

anne's embroidery (and digitizing!!)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)