Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help those somebody knows a good free Embroidery Design Website

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2009 at 8:17 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

Hi Ladys

my name is Jana. I just joined in that group and i hope that i can find here someone that can help me.

Im really adicted to sewing babyclothes and now i find another hobby that i can combine with that. My husband bought me yesterday the Singer CE 150 Sewing/Embroidery Machine. Im so happy with that machine and i really want to learn it. I heard that once you have a embroidery machine that you can hook up to the internet that hobby endless. I tried to find some websites with free embroidery design like embroideryisfree.com or embroideryfriend.com but for some reason it doesnt let me pick the design and downloaded. Is there somebody outthere that knows about those websites and can explain it to me. Or maybe somebody that can help me with other websites.

That would be really nice. Thank you ladys

Jana

P.S. Im sorry for my english it is not my own language. Im 100% german

by on Jun. 2, 2009 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aslforme
by Member on Jun. 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM

the first thing you  need is a program to download the designs to. i use sewwhat. you can buy it from wwwsingertexas.com. once you download this progrsm then you can send the designs to that folder. this program allows you to merge designs, add lettering and other things.

i ahve a ce 250 and the sew what program allows me to dowlaod free designs from the internet.

01Clomid.gifdeployment survivor

KarlasKreations
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2009 at 4:40 PM

Hi!

Here is a website that has a link to software you will need to convert certain machine embroidery designs to your specific machine design format:

http://www.myembroideryhaven.com/samples.html

One of my favorite free design sites is:

http://www.annthegran.com

Enjoy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)