Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I GIVE UP!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 1:02 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 229 Total Views
I AM TOO STRESS OUT. I HAVE 3 GIRLS AND IM DOING IT ALONE!  MY DH IS STATIONED OVERSEAS AND WE ARENT NEAR A BASE. MY FAMILY LIVES 30 MINUTES AWAY BUT MY MOM IS SICK AND MY BROTHER IS EXPECTING HIS FIRST CHILD. HIS WIFE IS VERY NEEDY RIGHT NOW (I DONT BLAME HER, SHE LOST HER MOTHER ON JAN 02, 2007). SO ANYHOW I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS AND I HAVENT BEEN OUT SINCE FEB. MY AUNT TOOK THE KIDS FOR A WEEK IN APRIL BUT THAT WAS SO I WOULD SPENT TIME W/ MY MOM IN THE HOSPITAL. IM GONNA CRACK, BREAK, SHATTER! IM  TIRED OF CLEANING UP AFTER THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY! THE OLDER ONES ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DO IT THEMSELVES (10 & 7.5) BUT I HAVE TO FUSS ALL DAY JUST TO GET THEM TO CLEAR THE TABLE. THEY DONT MOVE UNTIL I CALL THERE DAD. HE'S IN EFFEN KOREA, IT SHOULDNT TAKE ME DOING THAT. I DONT KNOW MY NEIGHBORS  AND I DONT KNOW ANYBODY WELL ENOUGH TO LET THEM BABYSIT SO I CAN GET ME TIME. SO I GIVE UP.....I AM SO ALONE BUT I CANT EVEN TAKE A BREAK!!! WELL I GOT IT OUT BUT I DONT FEEL BETTER.
by on Jun. 9, 2007 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MamaTof4
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2007 at 4:23 AM
Breathe, sweetheart!  Hoo, boy sounds like you got your hands full.  I don't know if saying this will help at all but I wanted to let you know you are not alone.  My neighbor has 3 boys (one is an infant).  The week after she gave birth to the youngest her hubby had to go back to Iraq.  Even if he were home they're still not gonna "wanna do what we want them to do" but it sure feels good to have someone in your corner saying, "You better do what you were told--don't make me tell you again".  I had a "wiser-than-me" gal tell me once, rather than cursing over every little thing you pick up for them, say a prayer of thanks for each child as you pick up their belongings.  I know it's not much, but I lost a child a year and a half ago, and what I wouldn't give to have to pick up her socks again--and I used to SCREAM over it.  She was 21!  She certainly could have done that stuff herself.  Anyway, turns out that gal's advice has gotten me through many midnight clean-up cries!  I'm sure gonna be thinking of you and just hang in there girl!  Let them know who's boss!  When that doesn't work go in the bathroom and have a good cry.  It will get better!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)