Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wilson Creek/ Moses Lake Wa

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 223 Total Views

Hey Ladies,

Anyone from the above area?  I have a relitives that are from Wilson Creek.  I was wanting to go meet them but its a little nerve wracking because we've always only talked on the phone!  So, what is the area like?  Before I drive 8 hours I want to know! LOL!

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mikazuki
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:57 AM

Well Wilson Creek is a nothing town really. It's a little hole in the wall and unless something has changed in the last 20 years there isn't even a McDonalds!

As for Moses Lake.... It's a great small town but there isn't a mall but lots of fast food place. I'm from there and let's just say that the vast majority of people I graduated with (I'll say 95%) left Moses Lake because there really isn't much of anything there.

If you like pizza head to Chicos (YUM). There's a Walmart, a few grocery stores, a RiteAid, I think there is a Walgreens (I no longer live in Moses Lake but were there in October for a volleyball game). To be perfectly honest, unless you're from a small town then don't expect to do much of anything because there is nothing to do. There's a bowling alley, taverns, a few sit down resturants (none are really good), parks and that's pretty much it.

Stephie280
by on Mar. 16, 2010 at 12:16 PM

I hate to say it but unless you like sage brush there isn't much here. we are a small town and huge farming comunity. willson creek is mostly farms. i live moses lake we only have walmart to shop at. and a movie theater.

shoegirl01
by on Mar. 16, 2010 at 1:47 PM

LOL!  Thats what I thought.  My relitives live out there and do a lot of crop dusting, even, as I understand it they have their own landing strip :) 

Quoting Stephie280:

I hate to say it but unless you like sage brush there isn't much here. we are a small town and huge farming comunity. willson creek is mostly farms. i live moses lake we only have walmart to shop at. and a movie theater.

Having a bad day?  Come vent here WITHOUT the drama of the other groups!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/momsventing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)