Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HOUSES FOR RENT???

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

ANY1 KNOW WHERE THERE ARE ANY GOOD HOUSES FOR RENT IN EVERETT???

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
kamerynsmama
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM

Im not in that area, but you can try looking on rentals.com or craigslist. Im also looking for a new place but in the kent/renton area. good luck.

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Houses in everett.. mm well just moved live in everett and i must say after looking around i opted out, and rented an apt.... just to much money for me..

Kaliemx3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:34 PM

I am from the south sound but just wanted to give you a heads up...Don't use craigslist to find home rentals. My friend paid someone she thought was a future land lord 1500 to move into a house that she found off craigs list..Turned out this person was a scammer and wasnt even his house! so..be careful mama

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM

Well would say dont.. i found my last 2 apts on craigslist.. both great only 850... which is great compared to the area where most apts my size are 1000

Quoting Kaliemx3:

I am from the south sound but just wanted to give you a heads up...Don't use craigslist to find home rentals. My friend paid someone she thought was a future land lord 1500 to move into a house that she found off craigs list..Turned out this person was a scammer and wasnt even his house! so..be careful mama

Kaliemx3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:54 PM

Quoting miss_nevin:

Well would say dont.. i found my last 2 apts on craigslist.. both great only 850... which is great compared to the area where most apts my size are 1000

Quoting Kaliemx3:

With craigslist you are just taking your chances..apts may be different because a prpty mgmt team may own it or another professional group who you are dealing with. Where as any joe blow can own a house up for rent...always best to do your research on the property if it is something off craigs list and never take people for their "word" but do your own checking.

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Agree..  be carefull no matter what..

Quoting Kaliemx3:

Quoting miss_nevin:

Quoting Kaliemx3:

With craigslist you are just taking your chances..apts may be different because a prpty mgmt team may own it or another professional group who you are dealing with. Where as any joe blow can own a house up for rent...always best to do your research on the property if it is something off craigs list and never take people for their "word" but do your own checking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)