Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

wedding planning piog

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 363 Total Views

My fiance and I are finally planning our wedding that is this summer. I was just wondering if there are any photographers here, or bakers who do wedding cakes or anyone know of any good people with great prices?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Beasic
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 2:32 PM

I am a photographer! And I have Cafe mom special pricing!!!

http://www.epiclifephotography.com/

or

http://lbjorn.securesites.net/~jessica/epiclifephotography.com/Default.html

I I travel all over Washington State! My last wedding they wanted a photographer who had a reasonable rate, and was unobtrusive but could get photos of everyone and everything!  They and their guests really enjoyed my laid back, unobtrusive, but professional way of taking photographs.  You can email or call them to ask (Ann and Steve : nolateach2002@yahoo.com ; 360.927.7118).  And here is a gallery of some of the photos I took : http://lbjorn.securesites.net/~jessica/epiclifephotography.com/GALLERYs/ . 

I am very good at what I do! I am a perfectionist getting perfect exposures and beautiful photos.  I like to take a more personal approach as a photographer, contacting you a few times (I try to not be to obtrusive) before your wedding. I do this to get to hear more about what you have seen in other photographs that you have liked, and to know about your changing plans for your wedding so that your photos can reflect you! So they will  be more than what you expect, and what you deserve!

I am very good at taking photographs, and a bit of a perfectionist in that realm.  I take pictures with impeccable exposure and that are pleasing to look at. I can photograph in a variety of styles; candid's, traditional, modern, editorial, etc.   I then will edit the photos, according to your preference, to be black and white, sepia, select black and white or full color!

I have several "pre-made" packages, but am able to make customized packages that better suit your needs.  All of the weddings I photograph include a free in-person wedding consultation, where I can learn more about you and your groom, so that I can serve you better! Here are the packages that I have put together:

Sweet Memories- A minimalistic package to preserve your memories of your important day!

3 hours

4x6 proofs of the photos.

Personalized online gallery.

Digital Negatives.

Price - $500 / cafemom $350

La Journee Parfaite - "The perfect Day", is the perfect package for any wedding, all the essentials plus room for those extra perks!

6 hours

$250 towards add-ons of your choice.

Digital Negatives.

Price - $1000 / cafemom $700

The Empress- For the Bride who wants and deserves it all! Includes the materials to make and impressive display to remember your day in all of its grandeur.

8 hours.

Leather Covered, Hard back, 15" x 11.5", album.

$250 towards add-on's of your choice!

Three 24"x24" gallery wrapped photos.

Digital Negatives.

Price - $1800 / cafemom $1400

Along with these packages if you book a wedding with me you get half off the hours of a bridal /trash the dress shoot, an engagement shoot, or a boudoir shoot.  Again the packages are all customizable, I put packages together simply to help Bride's figure out what they want. 

If you are interested in learning more or want to make an in-person/phone interview with me so that we can talk in more detail, please do not hesitate to contact me.

epiclifephotography@comcast.net

http://www.epiclifephotography.com/

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Jessica Bjorn

Epic Life Photography

mom to Elsa, Kjell, and Liala!

Vicki98026
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

You might try Decidio - www.decidio.com.  You enter your information (date, budget, etc.) and it goes out to vendors in your area that have signed up with them.  It's not as good as a personal recommendation, but most vendors would probably be able to provide references.

Best wishes!

Vicki

Vicki S. Green

Love to travel?  Make your next vacation a PAYcation!
www.SeattleTraVerusTravel.com

Enter the weekly drawing to win a FREE candle at:
www.bellamiacandle.com

x_sabine_x
by on Feb. 17, 2009 at 2:41 AM

Are you located anywhere near bellingham? If you are, my cousin makes beautiful wedding cakes. Send me a message if you would like her contact info.

-Ellen-

-tanya-
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 12:26 AM

Hi. Congrats on your wedding day! Where are you located? My husband is a photographer, he is just starting out, so it is VERY affordable, and professional photos! He works as a second photographer for his brother right now, in the process of getting his own website going, but check out his brother's site and let me know if you're interested...
-tanya- 

proudmommy0823
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 12:05 PM

the wedding will be located in graham

-tanya-
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM

lol i forgot to add the link to the website
http://priceless-images.com/

Quoting proudmommy0823:

the wedding will be located in graham

tasha2378
by on Feb. 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM

I just looked at your link for photograghy for the op and they are AMAZING

Beasic
by on Feb. 22, 2009 at 11:01 PM

I am adding a second photographer for only $25 more an hour... he is really good, but just starting build his portfolio.

- Jess

Epic Life Photography

mom to Elsa, Kjell, and Liala!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)