Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone pregnant or know anyone who is pregnant that is in need of a little help!?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

Ok since i'm on my 2nd child I have realized what i want and don't want.

I have a travel System that I used for my DD who is going to be 3, 2/6. I have been trying to sell it on craigslist. Only a few people have emailed me but never followed thru. There is absolutly NOTHING wrong wtih this system. I have taken VERY good care of it, in fear that something could happen and i would be out a car seat/stroller for my DD.( i have another one thats why i'm trying to sell/get rid of this one)

I really want to get rid of this. If you live in washington and need a travel system. let me know. I want this out of my storage room. I have recently washed all that can be washed and wiped all the rest down with clorox wipes..

I know there are a few ladies in here that are from washington. So if you or you know anyone that needs a good travel system please let me know!! I want to sell it but if i can find someone who is really needing one I will just give it away. I want it gone.

like i said, it has never been in any accidents or handled roughly.

I'm in the Kent/Federal Way area!!

pregnant

Photobucket

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Wildrrose
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 9:51 PM

Too bad thats not a double stroller with matching carseat, i've been searching craigslist high and low for one.

Thats a nice looking stroller though, surprised you've had a hard time selling it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)