Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

!!!Photography Special!!!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 206 Total Views

Spring Special

www.EpicLifePhotography.com

mom to Elsa, Kjell, and Liala!

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 3:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamagoose831
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 11:05 AM

Where are you located? Would you be willing to travel to me? And what exactly is your normal rate so that i know what %50 off would be. I would love to have a family portrait done. It has been years since i have been pleased with a photo that has been done by a professional. The last one i liked was almost 9 years ago, And that one was by a friend who's hobby is photography. My family is a challenge being so many in number. With 8 of the children being under 7 years. If you are up to the challenge, lets talk.

~Serena~

Beasic
by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 7:01 PM

I am in Bellingham, Wa.  I travel for $5/per 20miles, when traveling outside of Bellingham.

I am used to working with large families.  My family is a large family, and many of my friends have large families as well. So I love it!

- Jessica

Quoting mamagoose831:

Where are you located? Would you be willing to travel to me? And what exactly is your normal rate so that i know what %50 off would be. I would love to have a family portrait done. It has been years since i have been pleased with a photo that has been done by a professional. The last one i liked was almost 9 years ago, And that one was by a friend who's hobby is photography. My family is a challenge being so many in number. With 8 of the children being under 7 years. If you are up to the challenge, lets talk.

www.EpicLifePhotography.com

mom to Elsa, Kjell, and Liala!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)