Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had my baby (update)

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:42 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 288 Total Views

I had Jossiah Kurtis today at 5:17pm. He is 17inches long and weighes 3lbs 4oz. He is breathing with a little help.  He is in the nicu. I delievered 9wks early. My dr said it was a good thing that we delivered today becuz we could have lost him at any moment. The placenta was too big, clasifing and had spots that didn't work at all. The umbilical cord was short shorter then ur fore arm. So thats about my new buddle of joy.

So we got to go home on july 9, 31 days after his birth. He is doing well weighing 5lbs. I had a few problems before he got out. I was in and out of the hospital due to my incision. I also had a blood clot in my lung. Long story short, Im not on blood thinners for a blood clot, my kidneys arent doing so good now and im still a live like my son I shouldn't be here. But after all my problems he was doing well and getting were he needed to be to come home faster then anyone thought. He surprised all of us. He is my perfect little angel. A little about his name Jossiah means God's warrier. He is drinking from the bottle mostly right now, I am trying to wean him into breastfeeding, he is doing it a little. But we'll get there.

Thanx to every1 who said congrats that is very nice of u all. I have more pictures up of him, from birth till now.

Nyco

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jennyjlj
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 2:04 AM

Glad he seems to be doing okay! I hope he gets big fast!!!

Animaticon10.gif picture by JanieBoBanie

Turtleangel04
by Group Admin on Jun. 10, 2009 at 5:43 PM

congratulations Glad to know things are going good. I was trying to get back in here to open chat again. But I haven't been able too. :o/

Either way Congrat's mama!

typing groom   teen boy

Funny Pictures

Group Owner of: NoDak Moms & SewWhat. Admin for: East-side Gossip & Washington State Mommies.    Yahoo IM: TyphoonTurtle  (Add your CM nick to request)

decafsis
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Welcome to the world little man,

He is a good looking baby and in the photo he doesn't look that small. He will get big so fast now that he doesn't have the constraints he had inside. Jossiah must have really wanted to be here having to go through all of that. You did good Mum you both did. Thank You so much for sharing yout son with us all. please continue to share photos, so we can see how fast he grows.

Congratulations

Tracy O.   aka-decafsisbaby boyits a boy

lovemykampe
by Group Admin on Jun. 11, 2009 at 6:58 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

I wanted to make both of them get out of their cars and shake hands and be friends — be Edward and Jacob rather than vampire and werewolf. It was as if I had those two stubborn magnets in my hands again, and I was holding them together, trying to force nature to reverse herself… (Bella)

AngelBaby929
by on Jun. 19, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Congrats. I hope the two of you are doing well!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)