Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby stuff for sale!!! Please help a mother in desperate need! ***update; now have pictures***

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

Hi all!  I live in Federal Way and due to my husband walking out on my 8 month old son and I, I have to make a sudden move across the country.  I have an infant bath tub, bounce in comfort baby bouncer by Boppy, some toys, shoes, blankets, and all clothing items you could imagine for a baby boy sizes NB - 9 mo (easily over 1000 pieces) and even a few items of larger sizes.  I'm looking to sell all of it together as I don't have enough time to go through everything with idividual people for picking and choosing.  I'm hoping to get somewhere in the neighborhood of $150 for everything which will go towards diapers and clothes I'm going to need for my son in the weeks ahead while I'm getting settled at my new residence.  So please, get the word out to anyone you know having a boy in the area.  I will meet locally in Federal Way or NE tacoma area, maybe Auburn or Kent, but I am leaving soon so not a lot of time to offload all this.  Thanks in advance!

Email me at Tidgie82@hotmail.com  (put "baby items" in subject line so I don't delete your email please!)

~Bridget~

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 5:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)