Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spring plans?

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 342 Total Views

i dont know about you guys, but i cant stop thinking about all the things i want to do this summer with my little munkin!

outdoor concerts, splashparks, the fair, art festival, pride parade, playing in the yard, discovery walks, playdates in the backyard, summer clothes, barbeques, the list goes on and on in my head!

my son will be 1 next month so this summer he can actually get into it and do stuff. i cant wait!

what are your plans for the warm months ahead??

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
imspikesmom
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM

bump! i know somebody has to be excited for the change of seasons!

Mistoshia
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My little one will be arriving in May, so I just can't wait to meet her and spend the summer getting to know her!

Mistoshia
by New Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:00 PM

Oh, and dress her in adorable sun dresses and summer clothing :)

imspikesmom
by Member on Mar. 8, 2012 at 6:16 PM

girls clothes are so much cuter than boys clothes! and easier to find good stuff on clearance and in the resale stores. i swear if i had a girl itd be dress up playtime all the time! lol

Quoting Mistoshia:

Oh, and dress her in adorable sun dresses and summer clothing :)

TwistedMalice
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
sounds great! we were thinking of going for walks, nature hikes, barbecues, storm watching and doing whatever we can find ta do that's cool or fun :) we love the warm weather!
keriley1
by New Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this

My 2 year old informed me we will be taking the baby out of my tummy and going on walks and to the beach and playing outside.Baby isn't supposed to come till the beginning of August. lol

imspikesmom
by Member on Mar. 11, 2012 at 9:40 PM
1 mom liked this

storm watching is one of my favorite summertime activities! and this year we have the perfect front porch with a swing to watch from. :)

intensity9
by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM

Grill outs, fires in the firepit, going to my sons baseball games, kids goin swimmin,sun bathein, garage sales,going to the park, want to take kids to Back Bone & Oseborne this summer too.  Oh.....going on walks & bike rides with my kids! Out door games!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN