Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Curious

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:13 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 228 Total Views
I am just curious,for those of you out there that have tarot cards-do have a favorite deck that you prefer to work with?

I have quite a few decks but my favorite is my Arthurian Legend deck.
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
farrah1230
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 10:23 AM
I've always used the Rider Waite growing up but my mom's preference was always a plain deck of cards. Don't ask me how she could read with those. I have now idea, all I know is that she was never wrong even when she spoke to a complete stranger.
HazMatMom
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 3:50 PM
I use the Universal Waite deck... I like the softer colors and for a beginner it's a really good deck.  The pics really represent the meaning of the card. 

Someday I would like to upgrade to a more intricate deck, but for now, this one works very nicely for me.
sweetemotions
by on May. 31, 2007 at 8:25 PM
I am sorry it took me so long to write a reply here.....I have several decks--some I bought srtictly for my collection and would never use---although I like the Rider-Waite deck--I didn't particularly like the bright colors--so I bought a Rider-Waite deck that was done in watercolors--very nice I might add.....but my all time favorite deck is The Tarot Of the Arthurian Legend Deck..which I now use almost exclusively ( I actually bought another one of this particular deck,as my original deck is getting quite worn)......
_Tam_
by on Jun. 1, 2007 at 12:11 PM
I go through phases for favorite decks.  Sometimes it's my Goddess deck, sometimes my Fairy Ring.  Others, it's my Vampire or Shapeshifter deck.  Right now, it's my Shapeshifter and my Fairy Ring.  Every time I go through this phase, I feel like I'm learning them all over again.
sweetemotions
by on Jun. 1, 2007 at 8:50 PM

Quoting _Tam_:

I go through phases for favorite decks.  Sometimes it's my Goddess deck, sometimes my Fairy Ring.  Others, it's my Vampire or Shapeshifter deck.  Right now, it's my Shapeshifter and my Fairy Ring.  Every time I go through this phase, I feel like I'm learning them all over again.

The Goddess deck is a very nice deck--I have that deck myself-but have only used it once or twice,I also had the vampire deck,but my son sort of claimed that deck from me.........

Thanks to everyone that responded-I enjoyed reading your replies!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)