Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FROM GROUP OWNER PLEASE READ

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

Hello ladies so sorry i have been out of the loop the last 2 and a halfmonts,, i just had twins one boy one girl and my neborn son is in the hospital with whooping cough. he is doing better but it has been a vry long week and a half. Please feel free to drop me a lineif you need anything ad if you do reading slet me know so that i can pass your name onto ladies to get readings.

Have a good day and Blessed Be

by on Oct. 18, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AsMama201
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 9:19 AM

Congrats on your twins!  Whooping cough, yuck!  I hope your son has a quick recovery!  :)

hightideatsea
by Member on Oct. 19, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Congratulations on your twins, I bet they are keeping you very busy!  I'm sorry to hear about your son and hope he gets better soon! 

spurz77
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2010 at 12:47 PM

Congrats on your  twins!! Glad to hear all is getting better

cowgirl805
by on Apr. 7, 2011 at 3:06 AM

hello im linda and new here.congrats on the birth of your newborns. and so sorrt to hearthe baby has been sick but he will get better. i also just startedon redings.ive done a few on my friends and myself so i would be game to others if they are game . so far ive done pretty ok.and thoses whom i did reading for are ok with them and are happy. i will try it if there are people who want the eadings. i have tarot cards and cards that are crystal oracals.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)