Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What stresses you out the most? ( please add what season were your born in or DOB)

I am a R.N. and I study Psych and astrology for fun. Doing some research on stress levels and what in particular stresses out certain types of people (as well as those born under certain seasons and signs)
Tell me what you think

by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 3:09 AM
Replies (11-20):
littlejulie
by Member on Feb. 23, 2011 at 2:09 PM

Well everyone the talk went good and I may do another one if any of my groups ask again as I had so much info and It was a good topic--- thanks for all your replies

JayCripps
by Group Owner on Mar. 15, 2011 at 6:23 PM

Hey this is the group owner... Jenn aka Jay   winter is the season birthday is december 29 let me know what you see and find out this is always an interest to me thanks 

littlejulie
by Member on Mar. 18, 2011 at 5:36 PM

This project is ongoing for me and I had 2hrs but couldn't even get to all the info. I am gonna definatly do another one not sure when yet. I have a blog that I posted a quiz on if you wanna check it out there its on blogger at istudyinfiny

http://cosmiclifebliss.blogspot.com/2011/03/virgo-full-moon-see-details.html

Ok I copied the quiz out maybe a week ago to post there so you have to back track in my posting a bit.

the quiz I handed out is there and then I went over it as well in the talk then I went thru notecards- and just spoke about some general things. I have a bibliography (I will post it here) of several astrology books that were helpful in certain aspects that have been found with anxiety and stress in people-- so a large part of it was my note cards really its not in writing except for my thoughts on the stress quiz

I got lots of responses here and at a few other CM sites I brought it up at -- and I want to actually focus on the responses here better with the next talk.

Its kinda hard because its not like I am seeing a whole chart and as you know we are much more than our Sun signs-- but lots of interesting feedback- will cont to keep you posted

littlejulie
by Member on Mar. 18, 2011 at 5:47 PM

Jungian Symbolism in Astrology --Alice O Howell
Jungian Synchronicity in Astrological Signs and Ages-- Alice O Howell
(aka The Heavens Declare revised edition)

Astrology & Mediatation -- Greg Bogart Ph.D.
Therapeutic Astrology -- Greg Bogart  Ph.D.
Astrology & Spiritual Awakening -- Greg Bogart Ph.D.

Signs of Mental Illness-- Mitchell E. Gibson, M.D.
ISAR 2009- Astrological Configurations related to Mental Illness-Pre Conference Lecture-
by Maurice Fernandez (recordings are available at the ISAR website)

Rebirthing for Life Using Rebirthing and Astrology for Emotional Healing -Ken Kiser

Stress and the Sun Signs an Astrological approach the the self treatment of tension-
Rupert J.Sewell

Through the Looking Glass A search for self in the mirror of relationships-Richard Idemon

Letting the Gods work for you-(tape) Caroline W. Casey

littlejulie
by Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 12:34 AM
I am bumping this as I am doing another talk for our local astrology group in OCT 2013
littlejulie
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:36 AM

signs what stresses you out?
Aries-
Taurus-Nothing
Gemimi-
Cancer-my job and the co-workers
Leo-Unorganized filth liars time crunches negative energy
Virgo-Clutter small spaces driving
Libra-lateness, crowds, interruptions
Scorpio-Crowds,Drama type people or fake people
Sagittarius-in the kithen cooking everyone in my way including dog
Capricorn-Everything, moneyx2, paperworkx2, procrastination, exhusband, interruptions,
Aquarius-Negative reactions -unwillingness to listen-time crunches
Pisces-

littlejulie
by Member on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:37 AM

some are from various other groups still compiling info together

littlejulie
by Member on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM

OK over 30 pages of word for word replies-- I was going to catagorize but I had to copy paste word for word as I felt It showed your spirit - rather than me editing anything--Thank you all so much for all the replies lots of time and effort going into this one Blessings of  calm and comfort to all- and wish me the best on this as my aspects that day are VERY Harsh (I shoulda looked ahead of time but let the fates decide and I have many transits and progressions affected directly. 

Take Care All

Isis
by New Member on Oct. 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I am a Virgo and my main stresses are finances and housework.

littlejulie
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Thanks all the talk went well yet it was done during a major stressful aspected time so it got cut into an hour rom 2 but went well with good audience participation !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN