Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#3 Reading and info for you all

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:25 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 335 Total Views
Ladies Ladies Ladies   I have some news for you all. A friend of mine did a reading for the group and did not like how it came out. There are so many of you that she could not get one reading on any one person> So we did the stone tossing and the info that came up was great
The stone showed a very good calm in the universe and in the group. For that i am glad everyone needs some calming in their lives right now.
The stones also showed that there is safety in the group. That means that there is nothing life threatening things going on with you all. I am glad for that.
With the change of seasons there is a change in the group> Calmness, happiness and clarity for many of you.
With this clarity there is going to be some new revolutions for some of you. you may feel like you have been lost but in the next few weeks things will be clearer and many of you will find your way on where you are going.
Hope this is helpful and brings some calmness to you all
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Lv4PntnLdybg
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:36 AM
That's good. We could all use some peace, calmness, and happiness!
lackids3
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 11:04 AM
thanks that made my day alot better.
dragonflylvr
by New Member on May. 7, 2007 at 11:33 AM
Thank you. I have been more calm lately.
TravelAngelMom
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:39 AM
My calm is a peaceful, yet heavy calm. God has been drawing me closer and closer to Him. All I seem to want to do is baske in His presence. I can't seem to get enough of reading His word, hearing His word, its actually quite awesome. This brings clarity to me, thanks so much for sharing. God Bless
amylynn91403
by on May. 7, 2007 at 2:13 PM
thank you, maybe that means things will get better for us over here.
sad_eyes1961
by on May. 8, 2007 at 11:30 AM
well thank you cause i sure could use some peace and definately happiness! i lost a woman i took care of  for 4 years in march, and then another woman i helped my mom in law with a few times past away the end of april. so i have been pretty sad and the fact that i no longer have employment now due to the passing of the woman i cared for for 4 years. so i think this reading was great news! keep up the good work and god bless and be with you!
aidansangel2004
by New Member on May. 9, 2007 at 2:56 PM
I would love to finally have some peace in my life.  Right now it's full of stress. And just when I think that I have a break, something happens to prove me wrong.

Ashley
raven413
by New Member on May. 12, 2007 at 12:17 AM
glad to hear there is a calmness in the air.  i have been so stressed these past months i could certainly use it.  also the clarity will be welcomed.  i have felt lost the past two years.  not knowing who i was and where i was going.  i look forward to a change
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)