Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think i might have a gift

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:39 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 255 Total Views
i think i have a gift i just know stuff without anyone telling me it is like something tell me stuff. i don't know how to explain it. Just like when my husband does stuff he don't have to tell me i just know. before i got pregnant with my son my husband was moving to north carolina for a year i told him i said watch you'll get up there you'll be there for about 3 week and i'll find out i am pregnant and don't you know it he was there 3 weeks and i found out i was pregnant. With my SIL when she was pregnant she thought she was only caring one i told her that she had more than one in her belly and i said wouldn't it be funny if you were having triplets a months later she found out she was pregnant with triplets. It is like a feeling i have . Does anyone else have this.
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 10:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
pixiepie
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:48 AM
yes, you are not alone and the more you are open to it the more you will find it happening.
confused-mom
by Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 12:28 PM
yea i don't know how to open up to it. when i sit back and think about stuff like this has happen for a long time since i was a teenager. When i was pregnant with my first baby my daughter doc told me she was a boy even the unltrasound showed a boy part but i know she was a girl i told everybody i was having a girl everybody said no the doc said it was a boy everybody was suprised when she was born except for me i said i told ya she was a girl.
Micki704
by Member on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:13 PM
Most of my "premonitions" or whatever they may be happen this way. I will say something for no apparent reason, then it happens. I was dating a cop years ago and even though he had never had an auto accident while on duty, I told him not to wreck the police car that night -- and he did. Another time, I was driving behind a pickup truck with some cinderblocks in it. I told my mom and kids that I was staying a good distance behind him because the blocks were going to fall off. Just after I made the statement, several of the blocks fell off the back of the truck. I am always saying the next line in movies, even though I have never seen them. It drives my hubby nuts! My mom has the same power, but she also sees things in dreams. My hubby dreams most of his visions, but every now and then something will just pop into his head and will then happen, usually like it was some kind of warning. If we had understood a dream he had a week or so before Hurricane Katrina hit, we would have been able to save more of our belongings and our beloved cats. Sometimes, understanding the messages you're getting is the hardest part of the gift.
ravenrose
by Member on Jun. 15, 2007 at 1:56 AM
I have had several experiences like that. About 3 yrs ago, we were at my grandmother-in-laws house. As we were pulling out of the driveway I looked at my husband and said that my sister in law was preggos. About 3 wks later she announced to everyone she was expecting. But the kicker......she didn't even know she was expecting when I had seen her last. She was only 1-2 wks along at that time!!!!

I think that everyone has that ability. Just most people aren't open to it.
VaMama
by on Jun. 15, 2007 at 6:51 AM
Great! That'll come in more and more handy when your kids are approaching their teens! Just can't lie to mom!
CANDY_GIRL
by on Jul. 18, 2007 at 1:18 AM
 Pepper YES. I HAVE HAD THIS GIFT SINCE I WAS A LITTLE GIRL.  AS AN ADULT I USE IT TO THE FULLEST............BB..........GODDESS ATHENA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)