Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

successful trip!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:03 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 123 Total Views
oh wow - I am reeling from all the stuff I got - it is going to take me forever to work out how to add it to my store, how to integrate the new stuff with the stuff I had already started to acquire, and how to sell it all!

I have 8 mm beads for every level of the chakra, which I am going to put together into two sets for making necklaces (will make one and then see how it goes first) - one set would have the less expensive stones and the other will have the really pricey stuff, so there will be something for everyone! 

I have 4mm of most of the same for hematite bracelets - and other ones as well that will work great for element pieces... already have several hematite bracelets made and will get those posted first. again - some less expensive stone choices and some that are pricey. I even will offer the completed items and the kits for DIY (do it yourself)!

and thought I would offer half strands of some things - especially the ones that are fairly consistently the same through the whole strand (like prehnite or onyx) and some half strands of some that I will rearrange to run the whole gamut of color variation like natural carnelian or "black lace agate" which is really natural onyx cut on the matrix.

I have to get it all worked out and post it!

I got some paper weight heart shaped carvings (mostly rhodonite for some reason I can't fathom other than they really had a lot of action in them) and some REALLY nice pendulums on silver chain! Those will have to get posted individually so each one is featured since a lot of them are different - though the aventurine pendulums are very similar... I got a lot of tiger eye, aventurine, and quartz but also got a few of some other really nice pieces! I was trying to decide what to charge for them and did a web search and found some one selling them for $25 - but I think $10 plus shipping is what I will sell them for. They are beautiful and I can sense that there is someone out there that is needing one...

Stepson got some really great little wands that have been set in silver bails, but he won't let me have more than the two I picked for my own use... that is ok, I only let him have two pendulums, LOL!

I am going to be MIA for the most part, reading and not posting, for a long time between getting things together for craft shows and trying to update my online store!

I will do journal entries as I get stuff updated!

Ronda

ps - copy and pasting this into my other groups too!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)