Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost my gift

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

I know that there are significant changes going on, but has anyone else noticed a change in their gift?  I seem to have lost mine.  I dont see anything, hear anything, etc.  Its kinda creepy because for the fitst time in a long time its quiet, but then again, it seems like I lost my favorite pair of socks.  Anyone else experiencing this?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Hedgewitch
by Member on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:59 AM

Are you pregnant?

dunkley4
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 2:34 PM

I better not be!  LOL!  Parts have been cut to make sure it doesnt happen!

mamitabrujita
by on Mar. 15, 2009 at 11:45 PM

I dont think we ever really lose our gifts....but sometimes we do lose our connection with them which certainly seems just as bad. For me, finding the joy in the gift helps.

beckylou26
by Member on Mar. 17, 2009 at 10:55 AM

Quoting mamitabrujita:

I dont think we ever really lose our gifts....but sometimes we do lose our connection with them which certainly seems just as bad. For me, finding the joy in the gift helps.

I agree- I have a hard time when I am stressed and have my own issues. One time I was so into issues with my Husband someone asked for a reading and I was shocked to find out everything I told her ended up refering to me!  I was really trying to be accurate for her and thought I could concentrate on her question , I've learned not to try to read when I am stressed. We don't lose our gifts- we just have a state we work best in, that to me includes a clear mind and if I am busy it means my mind is busy and it's harder to sort out the details or to be able to really listen to what's going on in my head.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)