Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduce yourself

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 428 Total Views
since i just made this goup up i figured i could start my name is sara richard. im form lafayette la. my baby girl sadie is now 6mths old today. ive been married for almost a year now to my wonderful husband scotty. we also have his daughter--my other little girl ---ali who is 1 and a half. uhh im currently a working mom and im 21 well i think that is it lol so ill talk to yall later and if anyone needs hit me up!!!!! oh yeah and the pictures are tooo cute!!!!!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
green5night
by New Member on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:02 PM
hi my name is karen and yes i did get married early i was 19 and yes we have had some bad times but we are still together have 4 beatiful kids and going on 7 years of marriage.
mrsnehru
by on Oct. 29, 2008 at 2:15 AM

well hello to all! my name is Natasha and I am the mother of 2 beautiful kids! Aolani she is 2 yrs. And my big boy D'Marcus. I am happily married. We have been married for 5 yrs now.  I hope to meet new moms in the area (Lafayette, just moved here 2 wks ago).

You Never Know How Strong You Are Until Strong Is The Only Choice You Have!

romeromomma
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2008 at 3:27 PM

hello my name is Ashley Romero. my daughter is Sadie Renee Romero. She is my first baby and i cant get enough of her! I am 22 years old and happily married to my wonderful hubby of almost 9 months. I hope to meet other acadiana moms out there who share the same "grown up" ideals that i do.. tired of feeling wierd because i cant go to nitetown every weekend.. even weirder because i don't want to!!! hopefully... Ashley Romero 

all3039
by New Member on Nov. 2, 2008 at 11:59 PM

Hi, my name is Jennifer.  I am 25 (26 on Nov 8th).  I got married when I was 18 and had my first child when I was almost 21.  I have been married for a little over 7 1/2 yrs and I have 3 children (2 living and one in Heaven with Jesus).  I am from southwest louisiana...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)