Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WELCOME

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:42 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 529 Total Views
Welcome to our group. Please tell us a little about yourself and your family so we can get accquianted. Dont forget to add me to your friends list so you can get daily updates and posts......HAVE FUN!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charilla
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:17 PM
Hi: I am Charilla(sherilla). I have 5 children and 6 grandkids with twins on the way. I am a SAHM with a 6yr.old and ready for school to start! I have lived almost all my life in Arizona. I love scrapbooking,cardmaking,childrens crafts, cooking and baking. Thats alittle bit about me.
mama_az
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:19 PM
Hello! I am Lynnette and I live in El Mirage, AZ. My hubby and I have 4 kids ranging from 2-11 yrs.  We are originally from Utah but have lived in Arizona for 2 yrs(Phx for 7 months, then to Northern AZ for 8 months and back here since December 2006). Hope to get to know you all and make some new friends!
I'm currently a sahm but looking for a part time evening job..if you know of any let me know cuz I'm having a heck of a time finding one lol!
CathyM
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:30 AM
Hi!  I am happy to meet everyone!  My name is Cathy.  I am a 36 year old mother of 4 ages 18 (girl) 11 (boy) 7 (boy) and 3 (girl).  I work full time which is only 3 days a week because we work 12 hour shifts.  I work side by side with my husband of 18 and 1/2 years.  We have been in Arizona for 1 year now.  I have not met or made any friends yet, and like I said, "I work with my husband"!!!  I need female companionship!!!  I am in Buckeye, which is 30 miles west of phoenix on the 10.  I would love to meet other moms who don't keep spotless houses with big families and lots of rowdy kids who aren't perfect. 
AZproudmomof6
by on Jul. 27, 2007 at 12:17 AM
My name is Amy.I am 24 years old..I am s SAHM to 6 kids....5 that i gave birth to and 1 step...I live in Phoenix Az...
carmel09
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2007 at 7:47 PM
Welcome! we are glad to have you!
Hilary799
by on Jul. 28, 2007 at 3:24 PM
Hi, my name is Hilary and me and my large family live in Blacksburg, Virginia.  My husband Matt and I were middle school sweethearts who found our way back to each other in 2001.  We have five children; Alisa 9 1/2 (stepdaughter), Jim 8, Nathen 5 1/2, Nikolas 3 and Morgan 7 1/2 months!  Matt is currently in Korea for a year with the Army.  I'm looking forward to finding new friends etc..
Lydene
by on Jul. 28, 2007 at 3:32 PM
Hi- My name is Lydene. I am a mother to 4 kids ranging from 3 - 14 years old. I work full time outside of the home. Between work and kids.... time is limited :)
carmel09
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:15 AM
Welcome to the group. Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts with us!
carmel09
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2007 at 11:16 AM
Welcome to the group. Feel free to share your ideas and thoughts with us!
jconroy19
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2007 at 1:27 PM

HELLO MY NAME IS JEN AND I HAVE FOUR KIDS AGES 3, 5, 10 AND 9!  I ALSO HAVE TWO STEP DAUGHTERS!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)