Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi I am a pepsi addict (Intro)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:48 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 607 Total Views
Hi my name is Neva and I am a pepsi-holic. I am a loving wife and mother to 3 beautiful children. Did I mention I have a serious addiction to pepsi? Welcome!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FLAngel981
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:10 PM
Hi Neva!

I am a fellow Pepsi addict myself. When I was preggo with Logan I tried to quit caffine cold turkey which was a bad idea since I had 4-5 caffinated coffees and 2-3 Pepsis before I found out I was preggo. I laid in my bathroom shaking, vomiting, and with the biggest headache of my entire life. So I decided what the hell one Pepsi a day isn't going to kill Logan! And I had this arguement with my office manager, I told her one Pepsi a day isn't going to screw up Logan which she didn't believe. So I told her if Logan comes out with the Pepsi emblem on his forehead I wouldn't care because that is my decision...plus it has been documented that caffine in moderation is fine. Plus I am a real psychotic without my Pepsi fix. My husband has witness the wrath of finishing my last Pepsi!

~*~Joanne~*~

"Motherhood brings as much joy as ever, but it still brings boredom, exhaustion, and sorrow too. Nothing else ever will make you as happy or as sad, as proud or as tired, for nothing is quite as hard as helping a person develop his own individuality especially while you struggle to keep your own." -- Marguerite Kelly and Elia Parsons

bratzmommy
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:03 PM
My name is Randie and I have 4 children 2 boys 2 girls and I am a pepsiholic.I have been since I was about 9 or 10.I blame it on my dad.He too is addicted to pepsi.I can hoestly say I should just buy stock in the company because I would probably break even.
Shanaynay
by Group Admin on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Hi My name is Shari....LOL.....and I am the Pepsi-holic.   I too can tell you that men have been dumped over drinking my last pepsi, its just not something you do.  I threw one at my husband once, and picked it up and drank it anyways.  You don't drink my last pepsi, if you dare to drink it at all.  I have wanted to let loose my wrath on nieces and nephews at family gatherings for touching my cooler w/ my pepsi. 

Other than that, I SAH and I have 4 wonderful children, who are not allowed to drink my pepsi !! 
I too get the caffeine addicted headaches, as fore mentioned....lol !!  I need my Pepsi, its a serious situation, and not taken lightly in this house. 
mommy_of_2_kids
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 11:09 PM
My name is Carla and i am a pepsiaholic and mountain dew aholic. I love my pepsi and mountain dew! If i don't at least have one can a day i don't survive!
I am married to my darling husband and I am a stay at home mom to a four year old son and a six month old daughter.
dolphinlover77
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:37 AM
hello my name is erica and i am from ohio and i have 3 wonderful boys and getting married next summer... i am also a pepsi addict and i can't go a day without my pepsi......
awife1life3kids
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2007 at 2:11 PM
Well ladies I just wanted to say thanks for joining! I am glad to say we pronounced our love for pepsi before the coke lovers did. LOL At least we have them beat on that. LOL I have had a pepsi for now so I am good. I just wanted to thank you all for coming and joining this group. If you have any ideas on what you would like from this group or would like to see happen with the group feel free to post it and let me know. I will be working on some get to know you quizes and you can feel free to talk about your cute little ones! Don't forget to add some photos of you little ones and yourself! I have a darling on I am about to add. Well that is all I can't think of for now so you all have a great day.
justravlin
by on Nov. 5, 2007 at 10:46 PM
Hello my name is Linda
From VA.
Im a SAHM w/ 2 kids
Not only am i addicted to Pepsi (i go through 2 lt bottle a day) but also im a pepsi collector.. My kitchen is decorated in it, even down to my burner covers on the stove... What i can't find with the logo on it  i have in Blue & Silver instead..
So glad i found this group...
awife1life3kids
by Group Owner on Nov. 29, 2007 at 11:23 AM

I think I love you Linda! I am a pepsi addict myself and I am also a collector. I haven't so much these past years but I used to be. Maybe it time for me to start my collection again. You have given me inspriation!
twogirlsmom0107
by on Jan. 12, 2008 at 12:06 AM
OMG, when i saw this group i almost fell out my chair, I am so addicted to pepsi, i can't live without it, my husband and others tell me i should drink water you know what i tell them PEPSI has WATER in it
journey50
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 10:43 AM
Hi my name is Pam i cannot live without my Diet Pepsi. my grandson who is 4 brings me one first thing in the morning. If i am grouchy my two granddaughters ask me if i have had my pepsi today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)