Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:57 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
HI I AM A MOTHER OF 2 BEAUTIFUL BOYS, A STEP-MOM TO TWO OLDER CHILDREN A BOY AND A GIRL...I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 6 YEARS NOW...I LIVE IN SOUTHERN ALABAMA...I ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH MY CHILDREN...I CREATED THIS GROUP FOR SEVERAL REASONS BUT MAINLY MY OLDER TWO STEP CHILDREN WERE ABUSED WHEN THEY WERE YOUNGER...8 AND 2 ...THEIR STEP DAD ABUSED THEM...THEY WOULD TELL THEIR MOTHER ABOUT IT, BUT SHE NEVER BELIEVED THEM UNTIL ONE DAY HE DREW BLOOD FROM MY STEP SON...THAT WAS THE END OF THAT MARRIAGE...TIL THIS DAY... THEY ARE NOW 14 AND 8 THEY CANT STAND TO HEAR THE EX STEP FATHERS NAME...WE DONT TALK ABOUT IT AND THEY DONT BRING HIM UP...I KNOW MY HUSBAND WAS ON HIS WAY TO KILL THE MAN...BUT I THINK ON HIS WAY HE THOUGHT MORE OF HIS KIDS AND UNBORN SON THEN HE DID THAT MAN....DHR WAS INVOLVED SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THIS HAPPENED BUT NEVER DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT...I GUESS YOU CAN NEVER TRUST ANYBODY...I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD SHARE A LIL BIT OF MY STORY WITH YOU NOW THAT I HAVE MORE PPLE INVOLVED IN THIS GROUP...HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU GOD BLESS YOU ALL
AMBERSHAE
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)