Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 358 Total Views

i need to loose 100 lbs and i don't know how to start ..Thar are so Manny diets,and stuff..i need something easy and not expensive and that works.thanks

MOM OF boy n girlAND teen girlWIFIE TO combing LIVEN AND  LOVEN  IN  VA !!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Suz068
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 7:36 AM

http://www.sparkpeople.com/ is a good website that is free.  I've lost 55lbs with the tools that are on that site.  Good luck

tweetysmama
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:01 PM

You could also try doing something like the South Beach diet..... My daughter and I started it on June 25, and I've lost 20 pounds so far. The only thing is that you HAVE to stick to the diet... 

Sparkpeople is great!! I go there too!!!

KRIZZ25
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 12:41 PM

ok..thanks..

jcsafc51
by on Jul. 13, 2010 at 9:19 PM

you can go to Weight Watchers on line and sign up for their newsletter for free and be sent diet recipes and tips in your email inbox. I have been getting the newsletter for years.

This is NOT signing up with them, tho you can do that also is you wish, which I believe is free for now to sign up, but it does cost per month to belong.
elijahsmama09
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM

Hmm, no diet is easy. I think you are going to be  very disappointed if you are looking for an easy diet. the two are like oil and water, lol. As far as easy to follow, the easiest way is to join something like Weight Watchers, but I would do it in person so you get the real support of a person and checking in.

KRIZZ25
by on Jul. 14, 2010 at 12:33 PM

i cant afford to do any diet,s.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)