Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anybody heard of/tried trimball-exp200?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 421 Total Views

has anybody every heard of this or tried it? i saw a thing for it in a magazine and wonder if it actually works...its suppose to work just like gastric bypass surgery but without the surgery part. you take the pill before you eat and the stuff in it expands leaving you less room in your stomach for food. at least thats the way that im understanding it.

https://trimballexp200.secureordertransactions.com/eStore,wciProcess,FAQ.html

by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2wildboys
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:28 PM

I have never heard of/tried but it sounds like Lipozene and I did try that. In my opinion its too hard to dictate when I am going to eat. You had to take the pill atleast 30 min before you eat and with my hectic lifestyle it didnt work great for me. Sorry I wasnt much help.

Ang9403
by on Jul. 29, 2009 at 12:36 PM

I've heard of it an im gonna order some tomorrow. I figured I would give it a try. What the hell right?

kaysons_mommy
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:11 AM

yeah you should let me know how it works! i definately want to try it but i don't have the extra money layin around right now but as soon as i do im going to order it.

Quoting Ang9403:

I've heard of it an im gonna order some tomorrow. I figured I would give it a try. What the hell right?

Anne518
by on Aug. 2, 2009 at 8:02 PM

Here is a review on Trimball-exp200!

Could it be JUST green tea?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)