Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he did it once again

Posted by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 191 Total Views

so lets see its been a month and my man has done it once again last night to be exact and i feel like a dumb ass for staying idk anymore this makes me sick to see how weak of a woman i am to love rule me before myself and safety ya'll probably think i deserve what i get hell im starting to believe that

by on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AAA86
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 4:13 PM

i have no friends sto talk to about this

Donnaclay
by New Member on Jun. 3, 2010 at 6:05 PM

I don't know what happen and I don't need to know, but I do know  the only thing you deserve is to get treated with respect.  Love is blind, we stay in bad relationships hoping that  they will change to the fairy tales relationship we want, but you have to let it go and gain  strength to move forward.

strongerwtime
by on Jul. 10, 2010 at 7:11 AM

I don't know what happened either but I do know that you are at the point where you are realizing that whatever it is is unacceptable.  You love him...but he clearly is not showing signs of loving you.  At some point you have to be the one to love yourself MORE.  This is not you being selfish (as a man will want you to think)...but this is a necessity! Do not feel sorry for him or believe his WORDS of change..only true change comes from the heart and then through actions. But since you seem to be in what is now a cycle...anything that happens more than once you can label as a cycle....which means the threat of it happening again is extremely HIGH.

When you say you have no friends to share this with, are you saying you really have no friends, or are you saying that none of the friends you do have will accept you putting up with his behavior (or whatever it is he is doing)? Or is it that you really do not think your current friends can offer advice that would liberate you in this situation?

Either way, you still have an issue on your hands, and some hard choices to make about why you should even stay and go through the lows that this will eventually take you, if it hasn't already.  Is HE really worth it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)