Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't know what to do!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I know to most of you you could care less but I have to get this off my chest and who knows maybe one of you could help I'm 7 weeks and I feel stuck I was on the point of breaking up with my boyfriend and go figure I found out I was prego!( some crazy stuff rite)  I told him and things where good but now  I feel like things will never change I have always been a hard worker and had to what I had to do even if I didn't like it I would put my pride away and do it and ever since I found out I was prego I've been pushing even harder trying to find a place to leave,trying to get all the overtime I can get,coming to work sick as a dog but I still did it I make more money then him just wish he would stop complaning about everything and stop  being so lazy I want him to open his eyes and relize it's not about me or him anymore we got a baby on the way man up but no all he ever does is  complane I ain't getting paid engouh or I'm not getting time and half so why should I work this weekend("oh because it's money you don't have rite now") he is not a bad guy he doesn't talk to me bad or hit me or anything like that  and I know he would do anything for me and I kow he is gonna be a great dad I just want him to stop being so lazy and stop complaning alot I feel as if I'm the man in this relationship and he is the female I"m to the point where "I can do bad all by myself" idk I really don't know I'm stuck

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 9:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
robin2708
by Member on Jul. 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM

I think you are in a TOUGH situation.He doesn't sound like he is gonna be much help.Why were you going to break up with him in the first place? Maybe still doing that is the right thing for you to do. He will need to still provide child support definetly but I don't think just because you are now pregnant that you should stay or that he will change.Best of luck to you.It's gonna be hard but alot of other woman have gone throught it & survived.

strongerwtime
by on Jul. 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM

He doesnt hit or talk bad to you however his actions still are not showing his "love" for your either...and there is nothing great about a lazy man complaining about not having money but doesnt want to put the work in to have money either...   I don't see him realizing anything anytime soon.  And this is enough reason to do bad all by yourself.

JocyLove
by New Member on Jul. 26, 2011 at 12:34 PM

thank you

DamiansMommy11
by on Sep. 30, 2011 at 12:03 PM
Lol I use to say I could do bad all by myself! And for a few months I was a single mom! He was a lazy mamas boy who had other priorities and was just an idiot. Now I'm a stay at home mom with that same stupid man and he's an amazing father and husband! I left for 4 months and he got his shot together and came running back to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)