Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Relationship issues Need advice

Posted by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 103 Total Views

I have been with my fiance for almost a year now. We have plans on getting married later this year. Well our biggest argument is sex. I am a mother of 3 kids, I work, workout, and do for whatever and whomever in my family meaning my kids, and guy. He gets so upset that I am not really affectionate. I really never have been I love him and yes I adore my kids but I was brought up with little affection. I hug and kiss him and my children but a few days ago we had a really big fight over sex again and now I am cheating on him? I told him that is in his head because I don't have the energy or time to do that. So what can I do is there anything I can do or any advice would be great. I feel lost and just wow'ed by this whole thing. I do everything for this man.

by on Feb. 16, 2012 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
jj4ij
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

The first thing to men is that we are cheating on them.  What is that all about?  I think you just need to not care if he thinks you are cheating or not, as long as you arent.  As far as your sex life goes, you have to push yourself to give him some quality time when you can.  He is a part of your life and you need to make him feel as if you are aware of that.  Maybe set some time aside that you can devote to him.  Go to bed early one night so that the next night you can stay up late with him, or something like that.  Sex is an important part of a relationship.  It also relieves stress for you!!!!!!  It doesn't have to be every day, but maybe you could try every week, or at least every other week.  He needs some attention.  Men are people, they require attention even if they try to act macho, most men like to feel love from their woman. 

Good luck to you.  I hope things work out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)