Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think it is okay for DH to be messaging through FB with another woman?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 246 Total Views

My husband messages another woman on FB on an almost daily basis.  He says there is nothing going on they are "just friends".  But interestingly, they have never met, he friended her through a mutual friend.  What do you think?  Is it cheating?

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
colts14
by on Feb. 22, 2014 at 10:25 AM
I wouldn't be Okay with it- that's for sure. If he's forming an emotional attachment to her, he's cheating just without the sex.
mzpreciousluv
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 12:27 PM
I yes I do think is cheating my ex use to do that he's was talk to lots of ladies on facebook and when he got board of talking on facebook he starts meeting up with them one day some ladie called me and said she's been seen my man for a while and they meet on Facebook

this is my advice do you feel that he will go to meet his ladies do you feel that he is talking and flirting with these ladies of yes then you need to do something about it now I have a new man in my life and we're very open with everything and are messaging who your friends with I know them he knows them and that's how it should be there shouldn't be any secrets and you shouldn't be friends with people that you don't really know trying to make friends causes too many problems in a relationship
Ryanswifey42012
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 2:11 PM
It's not okay. It's cheating!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)