Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Breastfeeding Is Great

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:06 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 352 Total Views
Great!!  I have been looking for a place to talk with other women about the daily challenges and rewards of breastfeeding.  I am glad that this page has been started! 
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
my_little_girl
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 10:03 AM
Feel free to talk about anything that may be on your mind, im so glad you joined! How has your breastfeeding expierience been going?
miriamz
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:50 AM

Quoting my_little_girl:

Feel free to talk about anything that may be on your mind, im so glad you joined! How has your breastfeeding expierience been going?

Going really well and no sign of stopping anytime soon :).

Princess Leorababy

Lil Manbaby

auburn_chick
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 11:53 AM
so...i joined this group...even though i am still pregnant, i am trying to decide whether to breast feed or not i am thinking that i am probably goin to do both...breast and bottle..but i figured that i would look at some of you guys experiences and that would better help me make my final decision
my_little_girl
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:11 PM

Quoting auburn_chick:

so...i joined this group...even though i am still pregnant, i am trying to decide whether to breast feed or not i am thinking that i am probably goin to do both...breast and bottle..but i figured that i would look at some of you guys experiences and that would better help me make my final decision
breasfeeding is deffinatly the best for your baby, and its such a great bond!!! i hope everything goes well with you and your new baby!

auburn_chick
by on Jul. 26, 2007 at 12:12 PM

Quoting my_little_girl:

Quoting auburn_chick:

breasfeeding is deffinatly the best for your baby, and its such a great bond!!! i hope everything goes well with you and your new baby!

thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)