Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intros....

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:17 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 344 Total Views
Hey there. I am new to the group and thought it would be good to introduce myself and (hopefully) you all can introduce yourselves so we can all get to know each other better.

I'll start. My name is Angie and I am a SAHM to Eli. We live in Alabama. We've been breastfeeding since day one and I just love it, as does he. I plan on allowing him to self wean, but I wouldn't let it go past 15-18 months because I plan on getting pregnant again relatively soon.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
my_little_girl
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:31 AM
Hey my name is Khadi (pernounced Kadie) and my new born is 2 months and i plan to continue BF for a year with NO supplements, I too am a SAHM! I would like to get pregnant again when shes 2 or 3, if its a possibility.
klassick49
by Member on Aug. 12, 2007 at 12:51 PM

Hi, my name is Mahira, pronounced like Myra. I have a 6 week old son named Dyonavan and we too have been BF since day one. To me it is something natural, I saw my mother BF my younger sister and brother and saw amazed from when I was young. He is my first baby and I do have the normal fears of a new mother. Am I doing things right? Do I produce enough milk for him? See my mother use to milk like a cow, and unfortunately I didn't inherit that. But everyday is something new with this little guy and he truly is a blessing.

rkarmstrong1
by on Oct. 7, 2007 at 4:05 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Kari, mother to Benjamin. He is 4 months old. I was a SAHM but went back to work with our cleaning business after my husband quit his factory job to see my son and I more. I enjoy breastfeeding and so does Benjamin. I don't produce enough milk so I do have to supplement with formula. I wish I didn't have to but I have to think of his health. I plan on breastfeeding/pumping for a year if I can.
miriamz
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 10:59 PM
Hi. I'm Miriam 25 year old married sahm to my 4 year old daughter Leora who is in kindergarten and 23 month old Avi who stays home with me. Leora was bf 18 months and Avi is still bf on demand, co-sleeps sometimes and is worn in a sutemi pack.
my_little_girl
by Group Owner on Apr. 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM
welcome, welcome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)