Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Power of 1...name 1 thing about BF-ing that you'd like to share that has been great about your experience (also posted on Breastfeeding Moms)

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 295 Total Views
World BF-ing Day starts Wednesday... To celebrate I thought it would be neat to take the LLL's theme "the power of one" and share one thing that has been important to us during this awesome bond between mama and baby.

Here's Mine:

No one where I live in the sticks of Alabama supports breastfeeding, well not in my husband's family, except for my husband. And I couldn't have gotten through the tough parts of BF-ing without his support. And to this day I still have his support and it means the world to me and my son. We've been going strong for almost 6 months!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
my_little_girl
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:28 AM

I know everyone says it, but the bond I have with my baby is sooo amazing! I know when she crys, she's crying for me, I know she loves me!
It does get hard at times, because I HAVE to feed her every 3 hours and sometimes Ill be in the car or something, or it'll be time to feed her at the same time we HAVE to leave, so I'm not able to feed her on time. But I wouldnt change it for the world!

143myelibaby
by on Aug. 3, 2007 at 4:56 PM
I totally agree. It is the sweetest thing! I love the milk smile too. THat is just so great! :o)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)