Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carole Joy Seid-PIOG

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 4:48 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 2065 Total Views

Has anyone been to one her seminars?  She has one coming up in my area and I want to find out if it would help me with the ages kids I have.  She is a big fan of Charlotte Mason and the Moores.  She gives 3 seminars and but the one she's doing in my area isn't the one I would l was hopeing for.  It's her Begin With the End in the Mind one

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 2 1/2 and 6.  Living in WI.  Expecting baby #3, due date 1/13/09 !

by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
akindredspirit
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2008 at 2:00 PM

I went to see her years ago.  She was very good.  I'm sure you would glean something good, even if it's not the topic you were hoping for.  She may have CDs of the seminar you were hoping for that you could purchase as well.  Hope this helps!

Amy : )

Lynette
by Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 2:54 PM

So I looked at the website again and realized I was mistaken!!  Now I'm excited and have to work the details out so I can go.  Plus I really want DH to go with me so he can really understand what we are doing.  The seminar is the "A Literature Based Approach To Education" one.  Have to make this work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynette-Homeschooling SAHM  of  boys ages 2 1/2 and 6.  Living in WI.  Expecting baby #3, due date 1/13/09 !

akindredspirit
by Group Admin on Oct. 13, 2008 at 10:07 PM

Cool!  I hope you can make it work.  That sounds like the one I went to.  If it is, you get a great book list. 

keeperofthehome
by New Member on Oct. 29, 2008 at 11:17 AM

I am a Carole Fan !!!! I drove from IL to TN just to see her.  She is wonderful, encouraging, and if I could only see ONE speaker, ever again, EVER, it would be Carole!

She is a godly woman, who loves the Lord, has perspective, is VERY CM, and you will leave energized!

have a blast!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)