Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New-ish to Harrison

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 307 Total Views

Hi all! I'm a 29-year-old SAHM to a wonderful 14-month-old boy in Harrison. My husband and I moved here a year ago from Florida. I've been searching high and low for local activities. So far DS and I go to story time at the library on Thursdays and will start going to the park when it warms up, maybe swim lessons at the pool (if they do that) this summer. If anyone knows of anything else in the area, I'm all ears (or eyes or whatever). Anyway, just wanted to get the intro out of the way.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
texasmom1800
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 10:55 AM

We just moved to the Clinton area from South Texas.  We have a 10 year old son and have recently opened a business after my husband retired from the military.  I'm trying to find things to do in the area also.  I do know Eureka Springs has a lot to do and it's not that far from Harrison..

thekayk
by New Member on Jan. 23, 2012 at 11:42 PM

Hi and Wellcome to be honest not much for little one's in Harrison I've ben trying to set up play dates at the park spring/summer

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
adnamanoslrac
by on Jan. 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM
:) i grew up in harrison. Moved to fayetteville when i was 17. My parents own Caspians (flower and gift shop) in harrison. If you ever need flowers go there and tell em amanda sent you :)
midnightcowgurl
by on Feb. 3, 2012 at 4:03 PM

I live 40 miles from there

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)